Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: All this KOZY talk is driving me crazy!!!!

They are padded. There's some padding in the body and then you can either have padded, unpadded, or padded cuffs for the shoulders. I have the padded shoulders and it goes for about 8-9 inches down the shoulder ties and probably about 1/2 inch thick.

Rashmi,

You are too funny, woman! I was also lusting after one of these. I got very close to buying one. But then I went to look at www.mamatoto.org where they have instructions for how to wear your baby with a wrap made out of a long length of fabric. I was just interested in the back carry since that is what I wanted an ABC for.

Well, I tried a back carry and what I got was a very, very happiy and giggly DD. Happy and giggly because she got to sink her hands into my hair and start madly tugging away!

No Kozy/Mei Tai/Freehand for me--I'd rather keep my hair!

nitaghei Guest

Wen,

Thanks for posting the link! I think I'm going to sacrifice one of my pretty cotton saris and try it out as a wrap to carry DS.

Nita
    mom to Neel, January 2003
    dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

papal Guest

Wen, never thought about the hair issue! Glad you brought that up.. my hair is pretty short so i don't anticipate it being an issue.
    Lovely Tarah told me to email Kelley and ask about the seconds Kozys she may have. So, just a few mins ago, i hit the paypal button for 50 bucks and am getting my Kozy day-after tmmrw (she lives pretty close to me!).. Yeehaa!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3