3BoyzNMa Guest

Default Sling Advice - New Native Baby Sling???

Has anyone tried the New Native Baby Sling out? I have been looking forever and am still not sure which one to choose.

I liked this one because there are no knots to tie (I know I would end up not getting that right...lol). And there are no 'rings' that might be uncomfortable.?.

I am 5'9", 130lbs (post-pg) and fairly chesty (probably a DD while nursing). So I obviously like that there are different sizes available too. This is my 3rd child and I was never happy with the other 'carriers' i had in the past.

Any tips would be great!

Here is a link to their site:
    http://newnativebaby.com/productmain.html

bridgetb125 Guest

Default RE: Sling Advice - New Native Baby Sling???

I have the natural organic cotton flannel one and I love it! I have tried alot of pouches and this is the only one I really like besides my kkafp. When I first tried a new native I tried the regular twill one. I decided I hated it. I thought the fabric was too thick and hot, fabric wasn't very comfy, and it had no stretch. Well a few months later I find out the organic cotton flannel had stretch. I ordered it and I ended up loving it. The fabric is so soft and comfy. The new native is very easy to use, no adjusting. Just slip on like a sash, put baby in and your ready to go. You can order fabric swatches from them so you can see the difference in the fabrics and the colors. I highly recommend the organic flannel one though!

3BoyzNMa Guest

Thanks for that great advice!! I think I probably would have gone for the denim one with the hopes dh would use it to. But what is most important is comfort for baby & me (especially with nursing).

Thanks again!!

AvasMama Guest

I tried out the New Native sling and couldn't find a size that fit me correctly. I went with a Hotsling instead (www.hotslings.com). They are identical in style to the NN, but offer more sizing options so I was able to find one that fit perfectly. They are also cheaper and come in many fabric options.

Robyn & Ava