Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mommieo5 Guest

Default RE: www.sachicarriers.com.www.sachicarriers.com.

I am sending her the silk and we worked out a price for the cotton velvet as it is more per yard than canvas or cord( though sending her the silk offset it a little bit!) I am hoping when its done she will put a pic on her site I sent her the silk today . The straps and the inner lining will be cotton velvet instead of canvas or cord,and the silk for the body I wanted to do something fun and pretty for the winter!! Im sure she will start on it after the silk arrives which I predict will be mon/tue. I can't wait till it gets here Ill be sure to post a review !This is my first try with an ABC though I have been a sling user forever my kids are 18,8,5,2.5,and 1

cooper Guest

Hello all I am new here and was lurking and saw that you had a co-op for Lisa's carriers. I would love to get in on it! I just received my 2 new Mei Tais and I love them--yes I said them-- I ordered 2 They are wonderful. Anyone who is looking for a MT should get one of these! I know that there are many waitlists for MT's all over and you can get a MT for under 50.00 or a brocade one for $55! They have padding in the shoulders and are super comfortable! Lisa is awesome to deal with! I have ordered 2 regular slings from her and use them as my "dressy" slings! If someone could send me info on thew coop I would love to join it-- I could always use another Sachi!

ismommy Guest

Hi and Welcome.
    I am not sure if Lisa is still doing the co-op. Bute here is the info
    Hi Guys,

I have been speaking with Lisa at www.sachicarriers.com and she has agreed to do a co-op for us. She is great to work with and has been super nice in setting this up. She would like to do a few at first and then have you review them then open the co-op up.
    the prices are as follows
    silk brocade meitai $47
    other maiteis - $39
    ring slings $37
    free shipping.
    Her turnaround is about 3 days.
    If you are interested email her at [email protected] and she will send an invoice with the BBB price.

Just mention the BBB co-op. Also if you could post a review of her slings and carriers that would be great

Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

cooper Guest

Wow--Thanks for the welcome! Where do I go for the review? I would love another sling! $37 is great! Thanks again. katrina

ismommy Guest

Just hit the post button and you can post a review in this forum. I atually haven't ordered from Lisa yet since I got a kozy. But she has been so wonderful and sweet in answering all my questions and setting up the co-op I would love to see her get more business. So I think a review of her products would be greatb
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

mommieo5 Guest

Default Lisa is def still doing the Co-op!!

Email her with questions ect she is VERY nice and accomodating I'm waiting for my silk and velvet mei tai as I speak/type I can't wait Ill be sure to post a review!!

Default Mommie05 - I PM'd you! (no board message)

no message - just wanted to let you know I PM'd you in case you didn't check it regularly

mommieo5 Guest

Default RE: Mommie05 - I PM'd you! (no board message)

Hi I wrote you back did you get my email??? Email lisa again I talked to her and she will do custom fabric choices using her designs as time allows and she is very nice to deal with

Rikkele Guest

I just ppurchased a sling from Lisa - the linen one with embroidered dragonflies. I am so excited! Will post a review as soon as it arrives and we try it out.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I also placed an order for the mei tai with the eggplant floral fabric and the natural colored straps. I will post a review as well after I get to try mine out. I can't wait to get it. :)
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast