Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default RE: I might know tomorrow if fushia is in my future!- I love that one!

What kind of price is wholesale if this is a girl I might get two if that is what is needed...

Look at me playing this up "IF I have tooooooooo then I must......" :)...so funny Steve will love that line "I had to honey"...
    Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
    * EDD 3/18/05 as of 8/24 kicking and moving arms via sono, very active.
    * Adopting siblings in Ukraine, I171A from INS has arrived, dossier to Ukraine next week!!!!!!

ismommy Guest

Neve,
    LOL - of course you need 2!!! The wholesale prices will be 20-30% off. She will give specifics once I have the 5 needed. Basically what she said is the more expensive ones will get more of since there is more leeway there.
    I am so bad - I don't even know if I like ring slings but I NEED that kiwi one. I visit it daily:) She told me there were only 2 left so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    So tomorrow you find out if you will have a princess for the canopy bed?
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

If the princess corporates-I swear I'd be my last penny that this is a girl...she has just given me to much of a hard time to not be...
    and I bet she'll be just late enough to be an ARIES...3 days late buys me an Aries...I'm an Aries so I think I can say I would have my hands full I am certain :)...

You need to tell that company owner that as "queen of this co-op she needs to put aside one of those kiwis for you!!!!"...atleast so no one takes it...

* EDD 3/18/05 as of 8/24 kicking and moving arms via sono, very active.
    * Adopting siblings in Ukraine, I171A from INS has arrived, dossier to Ukraine next week!!!!!!

ismommy Guest

Hi Neve,

I just emailed her so should have more details soon. Depends on the hurricane situation since she is in FL. I can't wait to see your post tomorrow.
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

Me, Me, Me!!
    Those are beautiful!
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

zen_bliss is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default you all know me too well :)

LOL! i just saw this and just about fell over. WOW. it is **gorgeous** but oh so far far out of my price range, even with the great discount. By the way, great job on finding these and setting up such a wonderful deal!! you more than deserve that kiwi, that would be a close second choice for me!... will she hold one for you?

i find i use ring slings less now that we don't BF often when out and about, and we're moving to being more of a pouch kinda duo. though i confess, i did just order a reversible orange/fuchsia pouch 'second' from chic papoose and it's on the way. someone here posted about them recently and out of curiosity i cruised on over and wham! there were my colors and there were seconds available, it had to be fate, right?

i really need to stay out of this forum...

ismommy Guest

Default RE: you all know me too well :)

Hi,

As of right now she is holding the kiwi for me but not sure how much longer I can ask her too, We had 5 interested but now only 3:( Not sure if I can shell out the money without the co-op especially since I have the red second. I am off to check out chic papoose now
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

vdrake71 Guest

Default RE: co-op for gorgeous silk ring slings *Update*

Just an idea...You might want to run this through the [email protected] to get more buyers.

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default Helene- When do we pay-

are you waiting for me to pay...I forgot if you told me to or not...sorry with Buoy last week and Steve out of town two days life was a blur...anyway if you are waiting on me let me know, I think we were waiting on a price.

* EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
    * Adopting siblings in Ukraine 1/05

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default also

just my opinion but she'd be smart to co-op a price for us for it is good advertisement for her since we will be sporting and talking aobut our slings so even if 5 is not reached it would be a wise business decision I'd think...
    * EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
    * Adopting siblings in Ukraine 1/05

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast