Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ismommy Guest

Default co-op silk ring slings *Update* *PRICES* ends Sept. 30

So I was sick on Sunday and researching and searching slings and came upon this site www.oopababy.com. She has been talked about on thebabywearer. Anyway I fell hopelessly in love with her slings - I think they are gorgeous and talked to her extensively tnite. She is very open to the idea of a coop for us. Basically she will do wholesale if we get 5 people. I know some of you have talked about wanting silk slings but find them to heavy for your climate. she lives in Florida so they are single layer silk for wramer climates.
    She is wonderful and very knowledgable so if there are questions I am sure she can answer them.
    Let me know what you think.

So I just got an email from Amy and she wants the first 5 placed as one order though we can pay seperately and she will ship wherever we want. After that she will give the discount to any BBB members for 30 days. The discount does depend on the sling so please email me the exact ones you are interested in. She also has her new fall line which isn't up yet but she can email pix of. There are some beautiful ones - especially a brown silk that is quite elegant. Also Amy is based in FL so this might be delayed some due to Ivan.
    Looking forward to doing this
    Kiwi is 25% off retail = $112.50

Fuschia is 20% = $80.00

Burnt orange and chocolate brown 25% = $112.50

Black pique 20% = $64.00

White Summer Breeze 20%= $56

Please add $11 shipping and handling to each order. I know some of us are in NOVA and if we ship together its an additional 5 dollars pers sling. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Amy also have another white that is not on the site, it’s stunning (more elegant than the Summer Breeze, which I think is sportier). Attached is a shot that you may want to forward to those interested. The picture unfortunately doesn’t do it justice. It’s white baby pique, supper soft, with an overlay of imported Swedish “lace” (although it’s not your Grandma’s lace). The sling is cut on a bias, like the silk ones, and the lace overhangs the pique a bit on the bottom. The rings are gold. If anyone wants a pic of this let me know and I will email it. Also I will ask Amy about the blue one - I am guessing 20% off. The other thing is she does have some new fall chambray ones if anyonw is interested she will email pix.

Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

papal Guest

Default RE: co-op for www.oopababy.com

Wow Helene, those are beautiful!!! I don't know that i could spend so much on another carrier though!!! Maybe i need to sell all my other ones..LOL... depending on the discount, i am VERY interested!! Thanks for organizing girlie!

ismommy Guest

Rashmi,

The discount will depend on which sling. She can discount the more expensive ones more becuase there is a bigger margin. I actually have the red silk one coming to me:) Soemone had washed it and it faded so she sold it to me as a second. I figure it was a good way to try one out and then I can hope for enough interest to get a co-op price on teh one I love. The red was actually my second choice. Also since I am not too sure about ring slings I don't want to be out too much money. Now I need a sling lesson.So between this and your kozy I am a happy baby wearing mama:) I also have my pouch from daisymommy and depending on how I do with a ring sling I might end up with azolo pouch. Ahh a mew addiction

papal Guest

Helene, if you end up not liking the seconds red sling, i would love to have a go at it and see if it works for me! :)

ismommy Guest

You got it. Though Amy also said they can be worn as scarves and shwla so I might keep it juts for that. I am sooo excited for it to arrive. I am also waiting to hear back from Lisa at Sachi about a co-op. She has some beautiful silk mei-tais. Heidid has one and seems pleased with it.

liz502 Guest

I love this sling. I am intrested in a co-op if there is one.

Katie

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default I might be interested too

:)
    Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
    * EDD 3/18/05 as of 8/24 kicking and moving arms via sono, very active.
    * Adopting siblings in Ukraine, I171A from INS has arrived, dossier to Ukraine next week!!!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default I might know tomorrow if fushia is in my future!- I love that one!

:)
    * Adopting siblings in Ukraine, I171A from INS has arrived, dossier to Ukraine next week!!!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default THE ORANGE REMINDS ME OF ZEN BLISS!!!

I hope she sees it...for some reason it makes me think of her!

ismommy Guest

Default RE: I might know tomorrow if fushia is in my future!- I love that one!

Neve,

I see the fuschia one in your future - no matter the sex of your new little one:) I hope zenbliss sees this too. One more person and we can do teh co-op. I am drooling over the kiwi and purple one.
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast