Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ismommy Guest

Default RE: daisy on black

Thats what I am going for! Are you going to order your oopa tday? Will you be in NOVA soon - if so we can share shipping.
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default Yes

I hope to order it today, I will wait till Steve gets home, I haven't checked yet but if it is via paypal I don't know how to do it...

I am coming up next weekend for my good friends birthday party but I suspect we'll be rushed and might try to squeeze in Cirque I heard it is up there...

You need to come see us!!!!
    I'll have to clean but would love that!!!!...grab Andrea and you girlies come on down!!!!
    Edited to say with babes!!!!
    Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
    * EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
    * Adopting siblings in Ukraine 1/05

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

ismommy Guest

Default RE: Yes

Hi Neve,

Amy does accept checks but paypal is quickest. I am not sure how long it wll take for her to get them out so I guess it doesnt make sense to have yours shipped here.
    I would love to come for a visit but need to stop contracting first.

Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

cooper Guest

Default RE: co-op for gorgeous silk ring slings *Update* *PRICES*

I am new here and I would love to get in on this co-op--How do I? Do I send someone the $$ or shop oopa direct? thanks for reading!

ismommy Guest

Default RE: co-op for gorgeous silk ring slings *Update* *PRICES*

You shop oopa direct and let Amy know you are part of the Baby Bargains group. I had listed the co-op prices for the ones people had asked for if you are interested in a different on just email or call Amy and she will give you the price. Once 5 people have paid she will start shipping them.

Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5