Thread: Kozy Dilemma

AvasMama Guest

Default Kozy Dilemma

What to do? My name *finally* came up on the list to get a Kozy. Since putting my name on the list, I bought an Ergo, which I really like. I also have a Hotsling that I am very happy with. Would I really use the Kozy a lot? I like that it is "prettier" than the Ergo, but at least functionally, the Ergo is working really well.

Also, I am guessing if I don't like it, it would probably not be too difficult to sell on the babywearing swap group for what I paid. Does anyone know if a certain print would be easier to resell than others? I am currently supposed to get the "Antique" fabric but am thinking of asking to switch to the "Skipper" fabric instead.

Thanks!!
    Robyn & Ava

shindagrl Guest

Default RE: Kozy Dilemma

I think you should definitely give your Kozy spot up........to me, of course! Just kidding. ;)

How compact is the Ergo? The Kozy might be more portable, and you might decide you like it better. Trust me, if you want to sell it, it'll go fast on the swap group. As for the fabric, I haven't seen anyone be picky yet, so get the one you like best.

HTH.