cooper Guest

Default Sachi carriers review

Hello all-- I am new here and I see that you have a co-op for sachi carriers I own both the sling and the Mei Tai. I love them both--I just received the MT so I am sill learing but I am going to give review for both.
    Unpadded Ring Sling--The fabric choices are beautiful. It has a nice deep pocket and the shoulder style cups my shoulder perfectly. I loved this sling so much I bought another-- I love the "dressy look" it gives me!! It comes with a nice deep pocket on the tail--perfect for baby's toys, your keys, a diaper and wipes---even a water bottle! These slings are very well sewn and well- constructed!. I love the easy adjustabilty--with baby in or out of the sling.
    Mei Tai- The padding in the shoulders is great. Fabric choices are awesome! It's very sturdy and well-sewn. I have both the brocade-it's beautiful- and a denium number that is cool and stylish!Both are reversable- The body size is a perfect fit! DS was nice and snug- he weighs 18 lbs and is 5 months old.
    Lisa "herself"--Lisa is such a sweetie to work with! I have bought 4 carriers from her and every time has been an awesome experience! She is very knowledgeable about her products! Her website is so wonderful and chock full of info! Her products are well-sewn and beautiful! I know every time I place an order my item will arrive quickly and it will be a wonderful perfect carrier.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Sachi carriers review

Thanks for posting a review! I've been very interested in her carriers, but was wanting to see someone post a review. :)
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

I love her stuff, and am thinking of ordering. Thanks for the review. I am new to the slings and did not know there is a co-op. Where is it? I'd love to order.

TIA
    Candice
    WOHM to DS1 (6/04), DS2 (12/05), DD (2/09) and to our fur-st Sascha
    family blog: www.whatsupkahn.blogspot.com

ismommy Guest

I am not sure if she is still doing it but here is the info
    Hi Guys,

I have been speaking with Lisa at www.sachicarriers.com and she has agreed to do a co-op for us. She is great to work with and has been super nice in setting this up. She would like to do a few at first and then have you review them then open the co-op up.
    the prices are as follows
    silk brocade meitai $47
    other maiteis - $39
    ring slings $37
    free shipping.
    Her turnaround is about 3 days.
    If you are interested email her at [email protected] and she will send an invoice with the BBB price.

Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05