ismommy Guest

Default Sachi co-op endsOctober 15th

Lisa at www.sachicarriers.com has been doing a co-op for us. This will end Friday October 15th. I know people have been happy so if you are interested contact her.
    the prices are as follows
    silk brocade meitai $47
    other maiteis - $39
    ring slings $37
    free shipping.
    Her turnaround is about 3 days.
    If you are interested email her at [email protected] and she will send an invoice with the BBB price.

Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

kcampo Guest

Default RE: Sachi co-op endsOctober 15th

Helene,
    I noticed you are pregnant due next year. Congratulations. Do you use the slings or mei tais while pregnant. If so, which one? I've tried posting to find out if anyone does this but no one has responded. I've emailed Zolo for the same information, but still nothing. If I can do this sucessfully, I'll definitely get in on the co-op. My alternative is to buy another double stroller (I own 2 already). The two I have are either hard to manuever or too bulky for me to get in & out of the car w/the baby belly. My 1st DS is just 37 months & likes to wander, he definitely needs a stroller. My 2nd DS is 17 months/22 lbs & is light enough to carry, but I definitely need to have at least 1 arm free. Or the back carry would be cool. Thanks so much.

ismommy Guest

Default RE: Sachi co-op endsOctober 15th

Hi,

I actually don't have asachi at the moment since I was able to buy a kozy from a friend. I have used my kozy to carry Bella round ikea when I was about 5.5 months pregnant. I also have tried her in a zolo sling and an oopa sling. If you go to www.kozycarrier.com -you can see pix of Kristen using a meitai while pregnant. I would think you would be able to use any meitai or ring sling while pregnant - with the maetai back carry being the easiest.
    I have not been able to really try a ring sling while pregnant since I got them after I was put on modified bed rest but I know the meitais work. Bella is 24 pounds and 35 inches just to give you some idea.

HTH
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05