deborah_r is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default "Phantom" baby on my back after Ergo usage!

I just walked my dog with Kai on my back in the Ergo (this is quickly becoming one of Kai's favorite daily activities) and I still keep feeling like he is on my back. I actually just tilted my head back to talk to him, even though I know he is not there! How strange.
    Deb
    Mama to my guys, K (May '03) and Q (June '07)

Default RE: "Phantom" baby on my back after Ergo usage!

I was scared to read this since I feared laughing aloud and waking up DH. :)

Just thinking that maybe you need to get some sleep and lay off the crack pipe for a while Deb.

Just kidding. It's kind of like when you go to Disney and ride the rides all day...at night it still feels like you are riding the coasters!
    Mom to R and R

deborah_r is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: "Phantom" baby on my back after Ergo usage!

Ah, sleep would be nice! Kai has resumed wanting to nurse all through the night, and needs to nurse for a long time to fall asleep for the night, and if I try to discourage him from nursing, he bicycle-pedal kicks me and schreeches until he gets it. It's been ever-so-pleasant around here lately!

But on a bright note, he finally learned the Elmo chicken dance tonight, so that made me laugh, as he ran all over flapping his arms and laughing. Nevermind that it was like 2 hours after his bedtime...
    Deb
    Mama to my guys, K (May '03) and Q (June '07)