Default most comfortable ring sling??

Please help! I'm interested in my first ring sling (I have a pouch and a mei tai and a mei hip carrier). I'm not sure what I'd like exactly. DD is 6 months and we use the hip carry, but I'd like something that maybe we can nurse in and maybe carry her if she's asleep? I'm not entirely sure. Or will I not get any use out of it since we mostly do hip carries now? (although, I do plan on having more babies eventually, so I think it will get used).
    Most imortant is the shoulder of the sling, and I know there are many different kinds. I like my mei hip carrier and pouch because the fabric cups the shoulder very comfortably. Any suggestions for a similar type ring sling?
    Also, do I want lightly padded or unpadded??
    I have been debating an EllaRoo lightly padded or a Zolowear sling.

See what you've done to me? I'm so addicted to slings now - I already bought 3 (well, I bought 6, but I currently own 3) slings in only 3 months! Ack! Now I want another one!

Thanks for any help!!
    Caroline

Default RE: most comfortable ring sling??

I prefer unpadded but that's just my personaly preference. It's a cleaner look.

I have tried many slings and these are what I found most comfortable - Zolo, Maya wrap, and Reverand Jan.

DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I prefer unpadded, also, and used a ring sling exclusively in the hip carry position when Colin was 6 months and older. I like the Zolo, but like Reverend Jan's sling almost as well and it is about a third of the price (www.sleepingbaby.net). Jan is amazing to work with, too!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have a Zolo and a Maya, and of the two I personally preferred the Maya.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)