quikeye Guest

Default Orlando parks + MnM + 11 month old riding/nursing/etc = yay! :)

Wanted to share a few pics of my bigger & bigger babe in his MnM... We went to Orlando for the holiday & took Kai to Epcot & Sea World (and other non-park places), packed up the stroller and my Mom and Me, and guess who rode in the pouch almost the entire day for both parks? :) He's always not liked being in the stroller for extended periods (over 30 min or so, depending), so I knew I'd have to take a carrier w/ me-- I packed the kozy & the mnm, but when I (rhetorically) asked DH which to bring, he surprised me by saying he liked the mnm more (when *I* used it, he never carries Kai :() I was a little nervous about the long time (we were in both parks for several hours, you can imagine!) but didn't really have any discomfort as he's loving the hip carry (me too!). Had a little soreness when I carried him cradle-style for sleep/nursing, but only b/c he slept for like2 hours when we were @ Epcot in the cradle position (and he's like, 22+ lbs!)

Anyways, just wanted to share the wonders of a pouch, even with an older babe. I only had open up the pouch an extra row for lie-down nursing from where I usually keep it for hip/kanga carry.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19237.jpg
    mil, bil :) & me -- with Kai nursing

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19235.jpg
    hip carry, checking out dolphins :)

Default RE: Orlando parks + MnM + 11 month old riding/nursing/etc = yay! :)

Man, he is a beautiful boy! He's looking so grown up these days! Looks like you had a fun trip. I wish my kid would nurse in the sling...
    Tarah
    Mama to the Forrest Creature 3/04 and Baby Ber 4/07
    "All true wealth is biological" Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

Adorable!! Love the color.

Can't wait to be slinging again! Can't really fit DD in with this belly these days....

lizamann Guest

Gorgeous pics. Way to go, Mama, nursing on the run like that and making it look so easy - and stylish!