DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Is Rev. Jan still making slings/pouches?

I got two ring slings when DS was little and wanted to do the same when DD gets here. I just went to her site - sleepingbaby.net - and it says the site has been removed?

Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

Default RE: Is Rev. Jan still making slings/pouches?

I know she closed down over the holidays... I hope she's not totally closed, I was thinking of trying one of her slings!
    Tarah
    Mama to the Forrest Creature 3/04 and Baby Ber 4/07
    "All true wealth is biological" Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

Jan Andrea Guest

I'm still here, but my site has been full of trouble lately. I've finally gotten fed up with my current host -- too many outages, not enough support -- and am in the process of moving to a different server. I hope it won't take more than a few days to get up and running again, but it's complicated -- I need to get my database from the old site before I can use the shopping cart on the new site, so I have to wait for the old site to recover from its current outage before I can transfer the domain name to the new one and... well, it's a painful process to say the least :P Anyway, I'd be happy to still take orders, though it'll have to be done the old-fashioned way, through email. I'll see if I can at least set up a fabric and options page on my old, old, old server. Sorry about the inconvenience... I probably should have bailed from the current host ages ago, but have been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Can't do that anymore, though; it's just been too much.

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Wow, sounds like a huge hassle!!!! I've got time, well the next 6-8 weeks or so! I can still use the slings I previously ordered from you, just wanted something a little more girlie....:P

Let me know when you're good to go! :)

Thanks for the update!
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

Jan Andrea Guest

I'm back! Hurray! I had to re-enter all of my product info, because my old host STILL isn't back up yet, but everything should work just like it did before.

Jan :)