(1) Moby: very comfy for long carrying, easy in and out. DD can take naps in it. Easiest if I have it on all the time=>not a pretty look without the baby.

(2) Hotsling pouch: easy on and off, baby easily in and out. Great for just picking her up, quick in and out of the car to a store, e.g. We tried it on as a hip carry with legs out (my dd doesn't like not being able to mover her legs).

(3) Kozy: my dd loves to face out, and I find this one is the best for that. (Probably also one of the easier ones for back carry but at 3mo my dd is too small for that). Also quite easy on and off and not as bulky as a moby (though not as comfy).

(4) Woven wrap: I just think they are beautiful. Also great for hip and back carry when the baby is a bit older and the stretchy wrap is not as supportive.

Mind you, this is all after I actually put my dd into them. So she seemed happiest in (in the descending order): kozy (front carry face in and out ), woven wrap (hip carry, not so much front carry, I tied it too tight, and I wasn't crazy about how it felt when she faced forward), moby (front carry, face in). She wasn't crazy about the hotsling, but I find it so convenient I hope she'd grow to like it.

HTH

LD