Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Heard of the "Peanut Shell" sling by Goo-Ga.com?

Daniella, I'm so glad to hear you give it a good review, and esp. to hear that you think it is so lightweight. I get hot so easily and am afraid of being a sweaty mess while wearing it! I keep meaning to try it out with Ellen but haven't yet, and baby isn't here yet to use it. So it languishes in my closet... :)

Default RE: Maureen.....

Dana, I got the retro dot flip--wild, huh? :)

http://www.goo-ga.com/prod/51/1/0/5

I ended up with a large, but I hope it's not too big. I would go for a medium if I were you. You are smaller than I am, and not quite as tall. Definitely measure yourself and email Alicia for any help. She is wonderful to deal with--super helpful!

I can't wait to hear if you get one and which pattern! Also we need to get together soon. I want to meet the new handsome man Stefan! :)

SlingMama11 Guest

I guess I am off to order a Peanut shell right now -- lol

SlingMama11 Guest

I guess I am off to order a Peanut shell right now -- lol

smomom Guest

Default RE: Maureen.....

Ahhh... the retro dot flip.... that is soooo YOU! I love it. As tempting as the black was, I just ordered the Lily Mama. I hope it works out for me. Thanks for posting the code. At least the shipping was partially covered.

I can't wait to show off Stefan. He's so sweet. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2