brigmaman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default I have a silly question for Moby wearers

I'm just looking at the illustrations on a few of the sites mentioned in the thread below. Would Cadie be able to suck her thumb in this wrap, facing forward? This might seem silly, but she's a pretty hard core thumb sucker. :)

npace19147 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: I have a silly question for Moby wearers

Should be able to work. You can do FFO with either the arms under the cross pieces over the shoulder, which is more secure but baby doesn't have as good access to their hands, or the arms outside of the cross pieces, which my DD liked better but definitely made her top-heavy and tippier, IYKWIM. Anyway, I think with the arms out she could definitely suck her thumb, and with the arms in she might be able to if you scrunch the material up on your shoulder so she can get her hand around to her mouth. :)
    Nancy, mom to

DD1 5/04 and DD2 3/07

amazz Guest

Default RE: I have a silly question for Moby wearers

NOT a silly question!! Cadie seemed quite content with that thumb so it should definitely be a consideration! ;)

Does she prefer one thumb over the other? If so I think you could leave just one arm out. Sometimes I'm not paying close attention when I get Kami in and I leave one arm out b/c she was squirming or whatever and I can't really tell that much difference. :)

HTH,
    Angela
    Mama to Kami Allyse (10/10/04)http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/luvlove.gif[/IMG]
    A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg
    http://www.mothering.com/discussions...ies/candle.gif