Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    gour0 Guest

Default RE: What carrier are Angela and Mary wearing in the retreat photos?

It is also possible to make a stretchy wrap for yourself for a reasonable amount of money if you wanted to try one out first. I made a 5 yd wrap/ 20 inches wide out of cotton interlock fabric I found for $1 a yd. So, it probably cost me all of $2 for one, since I have enough fabric for three. Email me if you want some of the leftover material.
    Also, did you see that NINO is trying to start a babywearing group in Atlanta? I emailed her and she said she was still gathering interest at this point. So, you may want to email her if you might be interested. I am dying to have a big babywearing demonstration! There are so many different carriers I want to try.

Default Diff. b/t Moby and Hug-a-Bub? Anyone know?

I love this wrap! I am totally getting one of these for the next baby.

Mary, thanks for that link! I checked them out, and now have a question. Does anyone know the difference between the Moby and the Hug-a-Bug, other than price?

Default Diff. b/t Moby and Hug-a-Bub? Anyone know?

I love this wrap! I am totally getting one of these for the next baby.

Mary, thanks for that link! I checked them out, and now have a question. Does anyone know the difference between the Moby and the Hug-a-Bug, other than price?

Default Anna

Try mine next time I see you!
    Mom to R and R

Default Anna

Try mine next time I see you!
    Mom to R and R

Default RE: What carrier are Angela and Mary wearing in the retreat photos?

I got mine from www.thestorkwearhouse.com and I had it in 2 days! The lady, Louisa, is super nice and really friendly.

I got some free samples too. :)
    Mom to R and R

mharling Guest

Default RE: Diff. b/t Moby and Hug-a-Bub? Anyone know?

papal Guest

One of the points it forgot to mention in that article, which lizamann pointed out sometime back is that with the HaB, it is sometimes a PITA to get that pocket thing centered exactly right. With the moby, since there is no pocket or print ill n the center, it won't matter if you are off-center. Also, the moby has tapered edges whereas teh HaB has straight edges i believe.

With summer coming, i am not sure if the Moby will be a good outdoor sling.. it would be great indoors in an A/c.. but too hot for outdoors.. that was my experience. I couldn't deal with anything but a maya sling at that point..

Thanks girlies! You guys are the best!!! :)

pritchettzoo Guest

Default RE: Anna

Are they all the same size? I think I'm going to feel like a whale tangled in a fishing net...

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
    and a BOY! (coming July '05)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast