Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    amazz Guest

Default Debbi....

Do you have the Moby folded in half? That is one thing Mary wasn't doing and I think it is *much* easier to deal with all that fabric if you iron it in half and leave it that way. If you email me what problems you are having then I can maybe help.

Good luck!
    Angela
    Mama to Kami Allyse (10/10/04)http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/luvlove.gif[/IMG]
    A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg
    http://www.mothering.com/discussions...ies/candle.gif

papal Guest

Default RE: My very own MOBY on the way!!

LOL Holly. I would be happy to thread your Zolo. I wish you had brought it to the retreat to avoid shipping costs! :)

papal Guest

Default RE: Paging Angela!!! (amazz)

I never got the back carry either but loved the hip carry!!!

papal Guest

Default RE: Diff. b/t Moby and Hug-a-Bub? Anyone know?

heeeheeeeeeeeeeeee. that might hurt the old episiotomy, what?

Whoo-hoo! Good for you Holly!

Quick question about your sling--was it a MnM or a KK fleece? Or was it the KK cotton one? Thanks!!! :)

papal Guest

i believe it was a KKACP. i never liked that sucker.. holly, do you like it?

dowlinal is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Not Holly but I am in the minority who liked the KKACP. Madeline loved the KKAFP and my MnM, but by late spring they were just too warm for my hotblooded baby. She was not so happy in my ring slings and my hotsling killed my back so I tried the KKACP and it really did the trick. Definitely not as good as the fleece one but it kept Madeline happy.

What sucks is that I have lost so much weight that my pouches will not work for the next one. Then again it gives me an excuse to buy new ones! LOL
    A

DD1 02/04
    DD2 01/06
    and twin boys 05/09

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Maureen

Maureen - sorry just seeing this. The blue one I wore most often at the retreat was the KK cotton. I also had the fleece with me (in eggplant) but I think I only wore it one night b/c it was too hot.

AND - Jack is happily napping in my new red MOBY wrap as I type! Love this thing! I ordered from cotton babies and it came in two days. And, on my second try I got it perfect (the first time I had one shoulder twisted so it was a bit uncomfy). Maureen - you should totally get one of these for the new babe.

Holly
    Mom to Mia (3.17.03) and baby brother Jack (3.23.05)

Default RE: Rashmi

You know, I do. When I was researching I saw that lots of people didn't like the KKACP and recommended the hotsling. So I got the hotsling and hated it (to be fair I'm pretty sure I got it too big, but I think I need the adjustability). So then I went ahead and ordered the cotton and I really do like it. It does start to hurt my shoulder after about an hour, hour and a half, but I like the narrower shoulder for range of movement and keeping cooler.

The only down side is that after the hotsling was too big, I went with a smaller size in the KKACP and b/c Jack is such a monster, I think he is going to outgrow it soon. Good thing I have my Moby, my mei tai, my zolo (assuming I can get it up and running . . . ) I never thought I'd have a carrier addiction but DH just shakes his head as these new carriers keep arriving!

I'm going to take the zolo apart this week and if I can't put it back together again, I will gladly pay shipping to get it to and from your house! Or else I'll have to make a playdate with lizaman here in Chicago since I believe she is a sling guru and can probably do it too.

Holly

Alexis - maybe we should trade since mine seems to be too small?? LOL. Of course I can always hope I lose so much weight that mine fit again too - one can dream, right?

Holly

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast