audys Guest

Default Papatum owners - sizing help!

Hi Papatum owners, please help me! I'm trying to figure out which size I should have for my DS. Do they need to be able to put their arms over the top edge of the carrier? Or can the arms be folded inside? DS is 17 1/2 months old, 21 pounds and 31 inches long.

How is a larger child in the original Papatum size (non-toddler)? Do you like the longer back on the toddler Papatum?

Any other thoughts on soft-carrier sizing? Thanks!!

Audrey, mother to Graham

Default RE: Papatum owners - sizing help!

I didn't like the short body of the Ergo, and the Papatum looked equally as small. I bought the Toddler version, and I love it. DS is 27lbs, 31 inches, and 16 1/2 months old.
    Tarah
    Mama to the Forrest Creature 3/04 and Baby Ber 4/07
    "All true wealth is biological" Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

audys Guest

Thank you so much Tarah, I'm so relieved that I did buy the right size. I figured out I was not making enough of a pouch for him to sit in and had the straps too tight when I put him in. I appreciate your help!
    Audrey, mother to Graham

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

DS is about 25 lbs and 32 inches. We have the toddler. I was a bit concerned that his arms were folded up, but we got to the checkout lane at Meijer and he immediately got both arms free to point at the balloons. So, no problem there.
    Kris