Default Any info on sweet fletcher slings?

I was considering purchasing a sweet fletcher sling but have not been able to find any user reviews of them. Does anybody here have any personal experience with them? Thanks, Jackie

bethwl Guest

Default RE: Any info on sweet fletcher slings?

I don't have personal experience, but I know they are listed on thebabywearer.com as a vendor, so you could go there and check to see if they have any reviews.

BeachBum is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

So funny. I was coming here to look for a review on this company too! No luck finding reviews on thebabywearer or mothering.com, BTW.

The fabrics are so pretty, but I'm temped to go with a tried and true like hotslings.

sophiecat Guest

Just a thought. I think that there are SO many sling/pouches/carriers out there and only a few of them become really well known, some for good reason and others because there are so many competitors. If the company has a good return policy, I'd take a leap of faith and try them, because that is how good slings get found, is that somebody took a leap of faith ona WAHM product and then told everybody about it. If it looks well made, go for it. Who knows, maybe we'll all be talking about fletcher slings next year? :)