Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Mei Tai Baby is now open!

I just ordered my Mei Tai from there and am soooo excited!

I just hope I will be able to use it properly and DD is comfortable in it.

Good Luck
    :-)
    Hanaa
    Mama to Ava 10.21.2005

gour0 Guest

Default And new fabric choices!

SHe already had pretty fabrics, now she has MORE and new strap colors as well. :)

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: Mei Tai Baby is now open!

So indulge me, what fabric did ya get? ;)

FWIW, it took me and my DD a couple of wearings to get the MT straps to a position that was comfortable for both of us, so don't fret if the first wearing isn't a smooth event! ;)

Jennifer
    Mommy to
    DD 3/03
    DD 6/05

Calling fellow BBB SoCal moms...we'd love to meet you!
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybargainssocal/

We got the Pink Asian Butterfly. I love it!

I was going to get the Pink Cherry Blossom Brocade but I am mainly using this when we travel this summer internationally and will be doing a lot of hiking, walking, and sightseeing in a village type area so I didn't want the brocade to be damaged in anyway.

The first time I put it on my dd LOVED it, she looked adorable and my husband who is such a Baby Bjorn fanatic loved it and insisted he take a picture. It was too cute.

This is the fabric because apparently she no longer carries it.

gour0 Guest

That's really pretty. She has a new fabric called cloisonne butterfly which is also nice.

http://meitaibaby.com/fabrics/cloisbfly_lg.gif

Ohio_Mom Guest

I ordered an olive cherry blossom brocade with black straps from MTB, and it just got here today. OMG, it is GORGEOUS!!! I literally gasped when I took it out of the package. I can't even tell you how impressed I am with the craftsmanship of this carrier, and how delighted I am with it. And the brushed twill padded shoulder straps are soooo soft and comfy!

I never would have known about Mei Tai Baby if it weren't for this board. So thanks to everyone who has hung her praises on BBB and thus made me aware that her website even exists. I am just tickled pink! :-)

MaddieD Guest

Does anyone have the original packaging for the carrier? I tore my carrier in a drawer and would like to speak to the manufacturer about buying a replacement part. Any help would be appreciated. Maddie

Here's Elisabeth's email: [email protected]

I'm sure if you email her she'll be able to help you out. You might even be able to just send the carrier back for her to repair if possible.

MonicaH Guest

I was thinking about getting a Mei Tai and finally did. Our Mei Tai Baby arrived today and it's so pretty (Colorful Beads print). We tried it on for a quick walk around the block and it's quite comfortable. We briefly tried a back carry but DD was not thrilled...I guess that will take some time and practice.

Well, thanks for introducing me to a great product that I never knew I needed so much ! :)

Monica

pikle Guest

Okay, I am about to dive into my first mei tai :-). Does anyone know where I can find this fabric-- she isn't offering it from what I can tell :-(

http://meitaibaby.com/carriershots/elephants_lg.jpg

I really want a pink/black one ;-)

Thanks!!
    Nicole

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast