Default oopababy slings} anyone have one?

I was wondering if anyone has bought one of these slings? and if they did how do they like it. I tried to find some info on it, but it seems the only one who carries them is on their site.

Default RE: oopababy slings} anyone have one?

I love my Oopa! The white pique is my all time favorite ring sling. I used it all the time when DS was barely a few months old (and in the summer too!). He prefered T2T over the cradle hold. Ring slings were the only carriers that I can do T2T securely.

The Oopa is really lightweight and cool. I found the large rings easy to adjust. Some people don't like long tails, but I used it to shade DS when he was sleeping and to cover myself when BF.

Here are a couple of pics of us with the white pique Oopa. DS is just under 2 months old here in the sweltering heat of Solvang (near Santa Barbara)and at Disneyland. I wore him on a couple of rides in the sling.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...8AbtWjds4ZNGGA

(Sorry I couldn't get the individual links to work, so I'm sending a link to the album instead.)

You can find a ton more info in the forums at www.thebabywearer.com.

HTH!

Caroline

Precious Little Nathan
    http://lilypie.com/baby1/060601/2/12/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

Default RE: oopababy slings} anyone have one?

Oopa!!! I love my Oopa so much. It's a wonderful carrier. It's stylish, super lightweight, folds up tiny, a breeze to use, big seat, and the shoulder design in incredibly comfy.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade