Bluevie Guest

Default Anyone know of any good sites with possible codes to get a Peanut shell or a hotsling for a good price?

I'm in need of a sling but I was wondering if anyone knows of any good deals lurking around? TIA!

Kim

Default RE: Anyone know of any good sites with possible codes to get a Peanut shell or a hotsling for a good price?

I wanted a cheap used PS to see if slinging would work for us. I posted on Yahoo's baby wearing group and got an e-mail from Beth who sells her homemade slings on etsy.com. I paid only $25.00 for a light blue 98% cotton 2% spandex sling. (less than half the price of a PS) It shipped yesterday and I'll be happy to post a review if you are interested.
    The store was called drew baby designs Just thought it may be a reasonable alternative if you can't find a good deal!

Dena

(You could always try the Yahoo group for a used one !)

Bluevie Guest

Default RE: Anyone know of any good sites with possible codes to get a Peanut shell or a hotsling for a good price?

Sure! I'd love a review. That way I can support a SAHM too! Thanks Dena.

Kim

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Have you been over to the Baby Wearer site? Join and you can go into their forums and look in the FSOT (for sale or trade) board. I'll bet there is someone out there with a gently used one you could try for a good price! I got a hotsling from there for 25 bucks and a mei tai for 50! Good Luck

~Tondi