Default RE: Saw FAB new diaper bag at Target!

Hi, I don't have this bag but I did see it at Target. They also had it in a striped pattern - I think it was the apple green, yellow, and maybe blue and pink? Looked very cute, but I was in a hurry so I didn't stop to check it out closely. After reading your post though, I think I'm going to go back and buy it. It sounds like it's got a lot of good features and you sure can't beat the price!

Default Saw FAB new diaper bag at Target!

It looks *exactly* like a Longchamp bag (one color outside, different color inside, same material, same handle so it fits nicely under your shoulder), but is specifically a diaper bag. Best part? It costs $25 (instead of $100 for the same size Longchamp bag). It has 6 mesh pockets on the inside, zips closed, and has snaps on the handle for attaching it to a stroller. It also came with an insulated bottle bag (definitely big enough to hold 2 wide-mouth bottles), removable changing pad, and accessory organizer (almost exactly like what you get with Land's End dipe bags)--all in matching color. The line is Baby & Co by Kalencom and it's called Diaper Bag Tote Set. The bag I saw was a light apple green on the outside and pale yellow on the inside. This was the only one I saw so I'm not sure if there are other colors. This is a great bag!

So, does anyone have one? :)

Rebecca1118 Guest

I saw it too - I really like it - was not sure about the length of the strap - but will take another look at it. I think this is the web site for the manufacturer... http://www.kalencom.com/index_body.html

Yes, it looks exactly like the "Five Piece Gift Set" which can be found at the above link under the Infants Accessory Division. This bag came with all those pieces except for the Mom's Essentials Tote. And here the price is $44. Not too bad either considering you get the little handbag too. I've been looking for a brown bag for winter and I may have to get this. Thanks for posting the link! :)

They have them in all the different colours at Buy Buy Baby. Same price. I didn't think it looked like you could easily keep it over your shoulder, though.

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

Unfortunately, no Buy Buy Baby near me :(. Everything I hear about that store is how great it is--I really wish there was one here. You're right about the straps, but I meant that the bags fit closely under your armpit, as opposed to a bag with a longer length strap. For me, I've found that bags that fit just right under my armpit are more comfortable and easier for me to carry and hold. But that's just me :)

OT, thank you for your sweet sweet words! I really appreciate it! I think you are one of the sweestest mommies on this board--and strongest to be going thru all you are with your beautiful Sophie. Big hugs! :)

Aw shucks, Maureen! You have me blushing!

Next time you find yourself in NYC, let me know and I will take you to Buy Buy Baby! :)

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04