Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: New site for diaper bags - affordable, too

My best friend got me a bag similar to the timiandleslies bags....I love it! It has kahki and red flowers on the outside and red gingham on the inside. I use it everyday for quick trips. It is by milk and cookies but I can't seem to find any info. on the web about this company. Diaper bags are so much fun and it is easly to obsess....btw I forgot about the 2 diaper bags (similac and enfamil) if received at the hospital....i guess i have 6 diaper bags!!!

Andrea S is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default My review...

I ordered the green/blue one. It is very cute and small. I wanted something I could use running errands and take in my suitcase when we fly so I can use it while I am there. It ties shut and has pockets in the inside. I fit a couples of diapers, wipes, sippy cup, camera, snacks, bib and couple of toys and it was filled to brim. the pockets on outside are only good for small book.

Andrea
    mom to Andrew 8/14/02
    Andrea

DS 8/02
    DS 3/06
    and baby girl 5/08

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: My review...

Thanks Andrea!! I haven't ordered yet because I couldn't decide on a fabric, but it sounds like it might be a little small for us. I don't travel very light.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

I found some at poshtots.com the other day that are called "Everyday Bags". They are diaper bags, and the inside of the bag is lined with clear plastic to protect it. But they 'ain't cheap :(. The bag is custom made for you upon order and takes 4-6 weeks, according to the Web site. But they are the cutest bags--anyone have one? :) Here is the link:

http://www.poshtots.com/pt/artisans/...?vendor_id=107

PS. Speaking of custom order, has anyone here tried or heard about BagDaddy bags?

...Maureen

Mom to
    Kathleen 3/22/01
    Ellen 6/4/03

ivygirl Guest

i have that pink bag and have gotten tons of compliments on it! brannon makes the cutest bags. i love being able to have something that forces me to be selective in what i bring for my boy. she'll even make you a custom one.

:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2