Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default New site for diaper bags - affordable, too

Just saw this on another website - these are cute diaper bags, and only $30 to boot! I'm trying to decide if I really need another diaper bag. But I only have plain black ones...

http://www.bubblegumbags.com/

The pink raw silk bag with the chubby check liner is adorable. If only I had a girl, or liked pink more...
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Default RE: New site for diaper bags - affordable, too

Those are *gorgeous* bags, and I can't get over the cost--very reasonable. Now I may be "forced" to purchase one... :)

...Maureen

Mom to
    Kathleen 3/22/01
    Ellen 6/4/03

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Lori,

Oh, no! Don't tempt me with any more diaper bags!LOL! My DH is about ready to throw me out of the house because of my diaper bag obsession!! I told him the other day that I had settled on 3 - my Baby Trend Activpak, a small/medium handmade one I bought from a craft fair a couple of weeks ago (made from a red fabric with a sports theme), and the new Similac diaper bag in black (a friend who works in the NICU got it for me). I am planning on selling the others soon.

Now with all the posts about the I'm Still Me bags and now these cute ones, I am getting the urge to buy more!! I like the blue polka dot with green chenille!

Let me know if you get one!

cinrein Guest

These are adorable! If anyone orders one, please let us know how they are. I'm thinking about it......

Cindy
    Mama to Anna 2/11/03

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I cannot justify another diaper bag...i have 4 and ds is only 12 wks olds. DH is pretty upset I haven't even used my nicole miller bag! But i may need one of these in the future......but maybe i should justify the introductory price????

if anynone gets one please post a review!!

Toni, I totally agree with you about the new Similac black diaper bag. It is a great bag and not too big--it's the perfect size for quick trips! Plus, it's black! :) And Christine, my DH is very close to tossing me out for my diaper bag purchases too. I have too many to count and need to start selling the ones I don't use. But now I am tempted with these bubblegum bags. The polka dot one is fabulous!

...Maureen

Mom to
    Kathleen 3/22/01
    Ellen 6/4/03

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I really like the polkadot bag too!

Also try www.timiandleslie.com. Too cute bags--baby bags and handbags--with adorable fabrics. Lots of options... :)

...Maureen

Mom to
    Kathleen 3/22/01
    Ellen 6/4/03

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Oh, no - more cute bags! You all have got to stop posting these links! Or maybe I need to stop coming on this forum!LOL!! I love the Timi and Leslie stuff, but there is no way that I could get any of those, because of the price, but I could possibly get one of the bubblegum bags!

Maureen, didn't you get the Baby Trend Activpak? Are you still using it, or did it not work out for you? Just curious.

I did get the ActivPak--thanks to you :)--and love it! :) I use it everyday and it has been a lifesaver with lugging one kid in a
    carseat and chasing after another one. I love not having to constantly push my purse back on my shoulder. And all the pockets and compartments are great. I have all my stuff in there and still have room for tons more--in fact, it currently looks empty because of all the extra space left. :)

And yes, I need to stop obsessing about all these cute bags. Although, I think I may get one of those bubblegum bags. Can't beat the price, and they are just adorable! :)

...Maureen

Mom to
    Kathleen 3/22/01
    Ellen 6/4/03

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast