cariann Guest

Default Fleurville Alpha 7 bags

Well I broke down & bought the Mothership but ended up sending it back because it was much too big what I'm looking for. Now I'm considering the Alpha 7 and wanted to get some feed back from those of you who have one. I'll be using the Avent bottles and wanted to make sure these fit well.

Thanks!
    Carrie
    GIRL edd 01/01/04

jbowman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Fleurville Alpha 7 bags

I recently bought an Alpha 7 bag and haven't used it yet (our daughter is due at the end of November). I can, however, tell you what features appealed to me. The bag is a generous size, but not too big. It is quite a bit smaller than the Mothership, but as you know, the Mothership is enormous! Personally I didn't like the plastic finish on the Mothership (although I certainly understand its usefulness), so the Alpha 7 also appealed to me in this way. Another neat thing about the Alpha 7 is that it converts to a backpack, but can also be used as an over-the-shoulder diaper bag (or a messenger-style bag). It also has several generous pockets inside--I'm sorry but I can't comment on how it accomodates Avent bottles (but I did try another bottle and it easily fit). Finally I like it because it doesn't look like a diaper bag--in fact my husband told me that he'd gladly carry it.

I hope this helps. You might want to search under "Fleurville" threads for more information.

One more note--the Alpha 7 does not have a changing pad with it. I e-mailed Fleurville and they indicated that they may begin including one.

Good luck!