scubagear Guest

Default Lands End Little Tripper

Hi everybody!

I know that there have been alot of posts regarding the LE Little Tripper diaper bags (although can't seem to navigate around too easily with the new layout of the boards yet), but before purchasing one, I wanted a little advice.

Are there pockets on the outside of this bag for bottles? Also - could this bag be used as an overnight bag or is it more for day trips? And if it is more of a day trip bag - is it huge???

Any input would be appreciated!

PS - When viewing the diaper bag section of the board, I only get one page of posts and only the most current questions seem to be listed. The same with everybody else?

Default RE: Lands End Little Tripper

I have a LE Little Tripper and (mostly) love it.

It does not have a pocket on the outside for bottles, which is the one complaint I have. You can take the changing pad out and put bottles in that pocket, but they aren't secure since that pocket is fairly large.

The Little Tripper is definately a day trip bag -- too small for an overnight bag. It's my main diaper bag for my 3 1/2 month old and 3 year old (still in diapers <sigh>). I really like the fact that it has a shoulder strap AND handles -- it's hard to find a nice bag which has both.

Sarah......Jason & Devin's Mommie

C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Lands End Little Tripper

I just bought a LE LT bag and started using it last weekend. It does not have outside pockets for bottles, which doesn't bother me. I take this only when I am running a quick errand that will have me back home in 2-3 hours or before a change in weather; I think it's too small even for day trips. But it is a fairly small bag. It's about the size of a large purse. Mine holds 2 diapers, wipes, some small toys, my baby sling, and sometimes a spare outfit, my wallet, cell phone and keys, and that's about it.
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss