partyof5 Guest

Default Diaper Bags on sale on Gap.com

I was surfing www.gap.com and noticed that they have some of their diaper bags on sale. Even the cute corduroy one.

http://www.gap.com/asp/Dept_Index_Al...id=5070&pgnb=5

I don't have any of the Gap diaper bags....yet, lol:7 ...so I can't vouch for their functionality but thought this might help someone out. Happy shopping!

~Cindy mommy to...
    Isabella (11/1999)
    Sophia (10/2001)
    Ethan (4/2003)

Mia31 Guest

Default RE: Diaper Bags on sale on Gap.com

Hi! I just ordered the brown cord one! I'll let you know the quality when it comes!

Grace_underfire Guest

Wow thanks! I was wanting to purchase the Black Tote one so I just called my store and they are holding one for me. I am going to go get it right now!

Calmegja Guest

I've got the cord one, the dark brown one, and all I can say is that I wish it was made in every color of the rainbow, because I think it's fabulous. I'm thinking a wine colored corduroy one would be perfection.

I've been wearing brown stuff all week, just so I can use it. I love it...

I'm just mad I bought it at full price. Who knew it'd go on sale in one week?

ginamlee Guest

Jessica,
    You should be able to get a price adjustment. If you bought online, just call with your order number. If you bought at a store, take in your receipt. I've done this many times with Gap with no problems.
    Gina

Calmegja Guest

Thanks, Gina!