etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default How did you attach your buggybag to your cart?

We used our buggybag to go grocery shopping today. HUGE SUCCESS, YAY!!! But the only thing I struggled with was attaching the bag to the cart. Do you use the strap that's on the buggybag or the strap that's on the cart?

I used the strap on the buggybag, but the way the cart at my grocery store is, I had to really stretch to get it around the back side where she sits. The slats aren't big enough to get the strap through.

Just wanted to make sure I was using it right. Maybe it was the type of cart?

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

cdlamis is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: How did you attach your buggybag to your cart?

Hi Tammy-
    I use the straps from the BB and slide them through the slats on the back of the seat to connect.
    I usually shop at Target and grocery stores and have never had a problem getting it through the slats so maybe its just the cart you were using.
    Hope this helps~
    Daniella
    Mom to Julia 6-13-02

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: How did you attach your buggybag to your cart?

Okay then, it's just the cart. Our grocery store just got new ones and instead of slats (plastic cart) it has little tiny square holes, and the snap piece didn't fit through, so I had to go "around" the back on either side, which is why it was a struggle to get it snapped. I had to stretch the strap pretty far.

thanks for the response.

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com