Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Okay who will be the first to report on the NEW Lands' End diaper bag?....

Just got my catalog in the mail today and they have a completely new Do-It-All! Same great price but looks completely different. The catalog shows a better view of it than online but at least you can get a glimpse:

http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/prod/0...30564950110470

NOT that I need a new bag but gosh if this rocks, I'm game!

Maria and Taggert, 4 mos

Andrea S is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Okay who will be the first to report on the NEW Lands' End diaper bag?....

I just saw that too. It looks pretty neat, better than the old version I have and never use.

Andrea
    mom to Andrew 8/14/02

Kimberly H Guest

Default RE: Okay who will be the first to report on the NEW Lands' End diaper bag?....

Oh, the decisions...I absolutely love the look of this bag, but what color?

My sling will be ladybugs on a mottled purple background. DH and son like the soft blue, I like the red.

What a perfect bag for Mia's airplane carryon. Looks like I'll be able to pack everything for her trip home from China.

If I only had the catlog so I could see it better!

parkersmama Guest

I was going to post about this, too! It does look like an awesome bag. I wish they'd had it back when I was buying every Lands' End bag under the sun for my boys! Now that I have a girl, I've branched out into the more girly, fashion-type bags. :-) I love both the red and the light blue and the stay open top is too cool!

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I agree! I think that it looks great! But, I can't believe that they are updating it again! They just updated it last year around this time. When I ordered mine last year, they told me they were in the process of updating the design, so I got one of the new ones. However, I sent it back because it was too big for me to use everyday.

I wonder if they had a lot of complaints about the one the style they brought out last year. I love the look of the wide open top! Can't wait to hear peoples' reviews of it!

redhookmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default couldn't resist

I ordered the orange, I'll post about it when I get it!!

Jessica

KMommie Guest

Showed this to DH, and it really caught his eye! Will be looking forward to your review!

Jeannie
    mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

m2two Guest

I was thinking of getting the other style but now I'm wondering if I should get this one instead since you are all saying it looks so much better. Decisions decisions.

(although I was concerned that the other one was too big,but the new one is apparently even bigger going by the measurements they give on the website).

scubagear Guest

The one thing I noticed was that the new one doesn't show (or mention) anything about a shoulder strap (looking at it on-line). I called customer service and at first the woman thought that there must be one, but after leaving me on a hold for quite some time, she came back thinking that it did not have one. Doesn't that seem strange??

Anybody hear anything else?

mommieo5 Guest

I think it kind of looks like a duffle bag hard to hang off a stroller maybe only useful in a stroller with a large basket Laurie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast