Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    parkersmama Guest

Default Pics of my Bubblegum Bag

I am hoping that I'll be able to get these uploaded. I tried to make them smaller but I'm not sure that they are small enough!

The first picture shows my bag with the new monogram (the ring from the hoop is still visible) with nothing inside. The second picture shows the empty inside of the bag. The third picture is the bag "loaded" with stuff: 3 CDs (2 fitteds & a CPF), a CD cover, the changing pad from my Sally Spicer, several toys, my wallet, cell phone, sunglasses, keys, and PDA, a wipes container, some diaper stuff (cream, sample size powder), and a thing of anti-bac wipes from bath & body works. I think it holds a good bit of stuff and there was still more room. The outside pockets on the sides are smaller than the two middle ones. It seems like the inside pockets are all about the same size. The bag stands nicely on its own and is very high quality IMO. I really love it and would recommend it to anyone! Plus, Brannon was a joy to work with...great CS!

Well, I can see that I'll have to upload each file separately. They'll be in the next two posts. edited to add: can't seem to upload more than one file. Can anyone help? TIA!

TraciG is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default So glad I got to see the picture

I cant wait to see the other 2. U should send this pic to the bubblegum website, I can see the bag SO MUCH better then on her website !!!!!!!! I have a better idea of it now, on the website I didn't understand from the pics where the outside pockets were because u cant see them . U have the large u said, I cant decide on that size or the medium, what do u think, i will be a first time mom next month & would like to use this bag all the time. Also i'm short ALMOST 5"1 do u think if I get the large the straps will be ok or to long ?????

cant wait for your response :)

liya Guest

Default RE: Pics of my Bubblegum Bag

So is that the large one? I need to know you know im a Diaper Bag LOONEY!!! LOL and this time i need cheap!!

parkersmama Guest

Default RE: So glad I got to see the picture

Yes, this is the large. I don't think the straps would be too long. I'm 5'4" and it fits nicely on my shoulder without hanging too low. Based on my own experience (I do use CDs so keep that in mind) I think the medium would be too small for a very long time out of the house. I have found that I need a good many items if I'm going to be gone most of the day.

I'm attaching the inside empty picture (can't figure this out but it's working again!).

parkersmama Guest

Linda, this bag seems to do really well for me with my CDs. I love the pockets! Room for everything!! :-) Yep, it's the large.

Okay, attaching final picture showing the bag loaded with my junk! LOL!

Thanks for posting the pictures! The monogram looks beautiful - where did you have it done? I'm still deciding which fabric and style to go with. So many decisions.....:)

kfcboston is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

That looks like a gorgeous bag! I esp. love the outside pockets, and the monogram looks fabulous. One question - do you actually ever tie the bag closed? Seems like an inconvenient closure vs. a snap. Or maybe you just don't close it at all?

TIA! And thanks for the pictures!

Thank you so much for posting these pictures, you helped me decide that I am going to get one of these bags, now I just have to decide what fabric to choose also. I love the brown corduroy but I was thinking I will need to change in the spring since this bag is wintery so I have to keep that into consideration, dont know if later i'll be able to afford another bag.

I would also like to know if u tie the bag closed ??

thanks again

Default O YEAH

What are CD's ?????????

Default RE: O YEAH

Cloth Diapers
    Mom to R and R

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast