Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    c2lane Guest

Default Snazzy Baby cart cover ...

Anyone here have one? I really like their fabrics and the chenille. I'm planning on ordering one but would like feedback from someone who has one.

TIA
    Carrie
    GIRL edd 01/01/04

kensjen Guest

Default RE: Snazzy Baby cart cover ...

I'd like to know too. I want one, and was also thinking of getting SIL and baby one for the holidays. The fabrics are cute, and the chenille would be wonderful, just wondering if they are worth the $$$$. Thanks for asking this Carrie! :)
    -Which fabric are you thinking of getting??

c2lane Guest

I really like the Luau Patchwork BUT I also really like the silky fabrics in either the pink or green :D

Which were you thinking of getting?

Carrie
    GIRL edd 01/01/04

kensjen Guest

I have a boy, so I feel like I should get one of the "boyish" fabrics. (Although the silky ones are just gorgeous!) So I'm thinking about the let's go, or the cowkid...? Not sure. The boy ones just aren't as cute.
    I think you should go with the pink silky! :)

I have a boy and ordered the brown silky. Hasn't arrived yet but should soon. I'll post when I get ot :)

I agree the boy ones aren't as cute. I think that the dark blue silky, brown (bronze) silky or green are fine for boys though!
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

c2lane Guest

Lynne ~ would love to see a picture. Let us know how you like it too!!

Carrie
    GIRL edd 01/01/04

Just heard from Kristie that it should ship this week. I'll try to get pictures and give a review soon!
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

KMommie Guest

I have one, but we haven't used it yet. I got a cotton one, the print was called Aloha Red, but I don't see it on the website anymore. The chenille is cushy and soft, I think DD will like sitting in it. It is a bit bulky, but I love it, it's so cute!

One thing, I ordered when Kristie was offering the free travel snazzy blankie, and I don't know if she got slammed with orders (I think Neve posted the website and the special here, so it's quite possible), but I waited 4 weeks before contacting her to see what was up with my order. When Kristie emailed me back, first she said it was already on its way and she would send me the tracking number, then almost a week later she emailed me the tracking number, and when I checked on it, it hadn't even been dropped off yet to the mailing center! I ended up getting the cover almost 6 weeks after I placed my order. Not a problem, since DD isn't sitting up yet, anyway. I wouldn't have been upset, except I kind of hoped since she promises shipping the covers in 7-14 business days that if there were any delays Kristie would have let me know.

Jeannie
    mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

kensjen Guest

How is the travel snazzy blankie?? I was thinking of getting one, but it seems like $25 is a lot for a small blanket. How do you like it??

KMommie Guest

It's very small. I got it with a silky fabric and DD LOVES to suck and cuddle with it in the car. It isn't big enough to be anything but a small travel lovey (it can't double for a spare blanket or even for DD to sit/lie on.) She does seem attached to it but, I don't think I would spend $25 for it.

Jeannie
    mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast