kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Just got my Bubblegum purse from Brannon!

Hi, everyone!

I ordered the Soft Spot purse that is on the instock page of www.bubblegumbags.com . I just got it today! I am feeling under the weather, but I managed to do a happy dance when I opened it up! It is so cute! It is brown corduroy with a leopard interior. It is very lightweight, it stands on its own, and it has a gold magnetic button closure. I have a smaller Liz Claiborne purse and DH is always complaining about how it's so small that he can't find anything in it. He really liked the size of the Bubblegum bag and thought that I got a great deal on such a well made bag (so do I!!). I can put my change purse (which is what I keep my credit card, driver's license, etc in), checkbook, cell phone, lip gloss, pen, and kleenex in it with room to spare! It fits nicely over my wrist for carrying.

I am going to see if I can get some diapers, wipes container, etc in it to see if it would be a good size for a toddler bag for those quick trips out or to take to church.

On a side note, when I was about 10 months old, I lived in the same town where Brannon is living now! What a small world!

I would definitely recommend Bubblegum bags!

Take care, everyone! Have a great weekend!

votre_ami03 Guest

Default RE: Just got my Bubblegum purse from Brannon!

Wow Toni, That is impressive & you got the small, right? I was considering a medium. Glad you love your bag, it sounds great!

Christy & baby Nolan 7/22/03

kensjen Guest

Now I am wanting one of those bags! They really are so cute! Love the brown corduroy too!!
    Hey Christy, my baby was born 7/22 also! Too cool!
    Take care ladies, enjoy those diaper bags/purses!
    -Jen

Toni--yeah on your gorgeous bag! It looked beautiful even online. Still haven't decided what to do about a backpack fom BB. I was thinking of the brown dot fabic, but then read here that you can send your own fabric to Brannon and she will make you a custom bag. I think that's what I'm going to do, but then I need to go check out fabric... Plus, what do you think of wearing a backpack in winter? Is that just a PITA to wear it over your coat? Too many decisions to make!! :)

votre_ami03 Guest

Cool Jen! Boy or girl?

kensjen Guest

Boy, Jonah! :)

votre_ami03 Guest

What a cute name! Congrat's on your 7/22 baby. :) My little man is quite the chunker, we are moving into size 3 diap's already. Yikes!

kensjen Guest

Wow! That is a little chunker....we are still in 1's...about to bust out soon though! And I was sad about that, LOL!
    Look forward to hearing about Nolan....:)