LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Weight of I'm Still Me Backpack

Can someone tell me the weight of the ISM Backpack (empty of course!)? I know it'll vary a little based on the thickness of the fabric, but I just want an idea.

TIA!

Laura
    mom to William

JennyA Guest

Default RE: Weight of I'm Still Me Backpack

Hi Laura.... Mine weighs less than a pound and a half. It's very sturdy though - the fabrics are canvas and lined. HTH jenny P>S> I LOVE IT!

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks!

I can be so indecisive sometimes...i think I might be swayed towards ISM because the backpack can convert to the tote (correct?).

Laura
    mom to William

JennyA Guest

Yes it's easy. The straps have hooks on the ends that you can move to different loops. You can fit a little more in it as a tote but the backpack is the BEST! jenny

jayhjay Guest

It does convert but you have to request that at checkout (and it costs a little more). OTherwise you get the regular tote style as the default (just didn't want you to order without realizing that).

I just got a backpack/tote and really like it. It is definitely roomier as a tote (and I have another one ISM that is only a tote), but the backpack is nice and easy to use. And you can convert in a few seconds if you need to switch on the fly. It doesn't require taking things out or anything - you just move the straps to different hooks.