It has arrived - I ordered the "Professor Plum" she had instock - a Medium A bag with plum cord outside and plum plaid inside. Also got a matching cosmetic bag. I love them - the colors are great, and they are very well made. I haven't packed it up yet, but I think I may have underestimated on size. I have the Babytrend Activpac backpack and it is too huge for daily trips shopping, etc. So I was looking for something smaller to fit dipes/wipes, a change of clothes, maybe a toy and my wallet/cell phone/lipstick. I think all of that will fit in this, but it will definitely not close (I got the magnetic snap) and I don't think I can fit anything else into it. I think if I'd seen the bags IRL I would have gone for a large bag but Oh well. I's my fault for underestimating on size... Her measurements on the website are right on, but those are the CLOSED measurements (eg: width at the top and bottom) so it's a bit smaller than I'd expected. The only other thing I'd change if I'd seen it first is maybe slightly longer straps. I think the large would be a perfect everyday diaper bag size. I'm pretty happy with the purchase, though, and it is definitely well made and quality fabrics. Brannon is such a doll to work with and her customer service is great. I'd buy again in a heartbeat - and maybe I will :)
Who knows - maybe there will be a sale for the holidays.....

No pics yet, but I'll try to post some this weekend!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03