Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    heidi_timms Guest

Default SnazzyBaby Fall Special

Hi Everyone,

I just emailed Kristie at SnazzyBaby because I missed the last BBB special on her shopping cart covers and she mentioned a Fall Special is coming up for her cart covers and car seat covers in the next week or so. I will post the link when she updates her site, but it will be a free blankie with purchase for BBB members. The size of the of the blanket will be bigger than the travel size and smaller than the regular size. The new blankets will have chenille on one side and choice of fabric on the other side.

I can't wait to order mine. Her fabrics are to die for!

www.snazzybaby.com

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

Default RE: SnazzyBaby Fall Special

I was just about to post the exact thing Heidi! I emailed Kristie for samples the other day and asked the exact same thing about the special.

Snazzybaby here we come!
    Mom to R and R

I just ordered yesterday! I wonder if she would give me the special?

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Default Part 2 of the Snazzy review...

I was just coming to post this too! LOL! It is going to be either this week or next.

Anyway, we were able to use the seat this weekend and it was really nice, though I think I'll have to wait till DS is sitting better before I use it regularly (besides, he's still in his infant seat, too). It was definitely very plush and he seemed quite comfy :) I had no problems getting it on, though DH was with me and holding DS. I think with a few times practice it will be a snap to get it on one-handed.

I think I'm going to wash it right away, even though it's not dirty yet. The chenille is "lint-y" since the fabric is not pre-washed. My new purple Bubblegum bag is covered in white fuzz ;) I'd recommend washing it before using it while wearing black or navy blue clothing! Otherwise, just great! Still no pics yet, but will post some soon....
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

Did you mention you're a BBB member? I'd e-mail her and see if you can "postpone" the order a few days till the link is up. Kristie is GREAT and I bet she'll work with you.
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Same here! I ordered the day before as well and got an email saying that it will take 4 weeks - I would hope she'll still give me the special!

Oh! Also, I inquired about a pillow since DS is still a little young to use the seat. Though the snazzy is really meant for babies that can sit unassisted, she replied that they are an additional $17 if you wanted one to match the seat cover. She'll put this information up on the website in the future.
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

c2lane Guest

That's great! I'm definitely going to order one and figured I'd better order it now, while I have the money since I'm planning on taking 3 months off without pay.
    Please let me know when the special is running!!!

Thanks!
    Carrie
    GIRL edd 01/01/04

jmofarrill Guest

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I KNEW there was a reason for me not to hit the Submit button last night when I was "ordering" my Snazzy! Now I'll wait a bit until the special.

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I was able to get the special after I already ordered. Cool!
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

me too! Now I just have to decide on a color. Should I get the blanket to match the snazzyseat?

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast