brownay2 Guest

Default I am looking for a diaper bag for two? A baby and a toddler!

Does anyone recommend the lands end diaper bags or is their a diaper bag that the people with two can recommend to me? I posted a few days ago but only one person responded. The bag I have hardly is functionable for my 16 month baby girl now as it is. Well hopefully I get some advice. Thanks to everyone that moght be able to help! Renee

mom2kandj Guest

Default RE: I am looking for a diaper bag for two? A baby and a toddler!

IMO diaper bags is a personal choice as everyone's opinion of organization differs. :)

To cut down on the amount of stuff that I carry in my diaper bag, I have extra changing stations everywhere! In the back of my SUV, I have everything that is on the changing table at home. I also have extra clothes, two towels, a small lightweight blanket, swimmers, and even some extra snacks/juice(fruit cups and juice boxes). To cut down on restocking my bag(and forgetting something), I use the changing station supplies and don't touch my bag. When I do restock my bag, it is almost always for snacks or when I'm down to two or three dipes. For everywhere else(DH's car, grandma's, the stroller, etc), I use a large ziploc that has 2 diapers, 1 pullup, and a small sandwich bag with wipes. HTH!

Rose
    mom 2 Katie (34 months)
    & Jack (18 months)

Ami Guest

Hi,

I highly recommend the Baby Sherpa diaper backpack (www.babysherpa.com). It is a 4-in-1- cooler, diaper bag, parent gear and video camera or extra gear. It is ergonomic and super comfy. You can carry all of your gear for the 2 in it plus snacks for yourself.

I looked at a lot of backpacks before I settled on my Sherpa and we love it!

Ami

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't have a toddler and a baby, but I do have a 7 year old DD and a 13 month old DS. I have the Baby Trend Activpak backpack and really like it. I tend to take everything but the kitchen sink for DS. I am trying to downsize though, but haven't found a good smaller backpack.

I am able to put all of DS's stuff in the Activpak, as well as snacks for DD and crayons/markers, a coloring book, and a small stuffed animal. It is a very well organized backpack and I love it. I got mine at BRU and I saw a few there the other day, but according to the BRU website, it is an "online only" item.

Good luck finding diaper bag!

Is your toddler still in diapers? If so, then I would recommend the Lands End Deluxe diaper bag. It's larger than the regular Do It All diepar bag. The regular DIA may be big enough for you though--have you even seen it in person?
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12