Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Ella Bags - group discount w/UPDATE

For those that were looking at the thread on ISM and Bubblegum bags, we started "talking" about Ella Bags. Well, since I have been eyeing a few of the spring fabrics and I know how diaper bag crazy we all are... :)

Here's the skinny, if we have enough people interested in getting one of their bags we can get a pretty good discount. I have emailed with the owner and here is what she can do for us. The bags would be $30 with the ability to choose from seven different bag styles. The ones we would most be interested in would be Elaine, Caroline, and Hannah. For $10.00 more, you can upgrade to the "Lily". $15.00 more you can upgrade to the backpack. Additional fees to apply to some options that are added to a bag. What they could do is create an account with a list of members who would be participating in the discount. The only requirement would be that each member receives the free monthly newsletter and promote our products.

So, for those interested send me an email or post back so we can see if we have 5 people interested in a bag for the group discount. She is really nice and eager to work with us.

Check out the sites for more info on the bags and make sure you sign up for the newsletter:

www.ella-bags.com and

www.ellababy.com (she is looking for WAHM recommendations as well for this site)

If you just want to check out the fabrics for spring:
    http://www.ella-bags.com/fabrics05.html

I love the new fabrics. They are so funky and fun! :)

EDITED TO ADD:

Here is the latest email from Aimee (owner) when I asked her to compare herself to some competitors so we get a better idea of the style and quality....

"We have been told our bags are better than "Vera Bradley" bags.

That was our favorite.

We also have customers buy from us that have purchased from other manufactures such as "whimsicalwears.com", "Petaluma", "Reese Li", and they've have become our repeat customers. Of course, we have not actually seen these bags first hand but we have been told by customers that our choices and one-on-one assistance are what make our bags are the best. We actually have customers recognize our bags in public. I have seen "bubblegum bags" and our bags seem sturdier. I myself have seen bags purchased on "Posh Tots" that were not as cute or as sturdy as ours were. The options make our bags great".

Mom to R and R

papal Guest

Default RE: Ella Bags - group discount

Debbi,
    I am interested! I was just looking at the Ella Bags and want one in backpack style to be used as a diaper bag.

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I may be interested too if you don't mind. I'm stll deciding between an ISM bag, a bubblegum bag and an ella though, and I'd like to see the new spring ISM fabrics before deciding totally for sure I think (they are coming out next week).

Thanks for checking into a group discount. That would be most fabulous!!!! I also like that it seems like you can add a vinyl lining inside to make cleanup easier. (I'm due w/ my first in February...thinking the vinyl would be a nice touch...do the BTDT moms agree?).

What size do those of you who are BTDT moms think I should go with for an all-day bag big enough for the tons of things I'll probably end up lugging around for my newborn initially? (I also have a new little tripper for my small bag)?

TIA!! Looking forward to enjoying a little fun bag shopping w/ you girls:)

Beth

toomanystrollers Guest

Oh Debbie - please don't do this to me!!! I'm off to look :)

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I am pretty sure I would be interested.
    i'll let you know asap!

i really like the look of her bags but was hesitant until maureen mentioned her neighbor had one and loved it!

do you know her ebay id? I would like to read her feedback!!

Thanks for doing this!

blnony Guest

Debbi-
    I'm in. I've fallen in love with one of the fabrics and must have it. I debated for hours last night and TG I decided to wait. :)
    You can email me at bls0803 @ Yahoo . com (no spaces)

Thanks---

cinrein Guest

I think I'm interested! I just have to decide on a fabric.

My email in cinrein @ yahoo.com

Thanks for doing this!

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

Her ebay ID is ella-bags*com. She has 100% feedback and one neutral from a while ago (if I remember correctly). I have been watching their stuff for months now so I am so excited that we will all be getting a pretty good discount. She is going to price the accessories out at the discount too so I'll post those after I check.

Mom to R and R

Which fabric?!?!? :)
    Mom to R and R

lizamann Guest

Default RE: Ella Bags - group discount w/UPDATE

Cute. I'm seriously thinking about it. I love that roman glass in stone, too. I do not need a diaper bag addiction, thank you very much!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast