Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    liya Guest

Default RE: Ella Bags - group discount w/UPDATE

Well i love comparing one on one with bags....So ill give it a shot...I like having a good base of comparison not the makers comparison...LOL I want a backpack..BTW does she have anymore fabrics??? TIA

Email me at [email protected]

ginamlee Guest

I think I may be interested, too, if I can decide on a fabric. Please add me.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm interested!! Count me in! Now to pick a fabric...

One thing - it would be VERY helpful if she had more pictures on her site, like a picture of the backpack when it is open, a picture of the inside of the diaper bag, etc.

ETA: I like that she gives the option of a zipper closure, too. Where does she show all of the fabrics, though? I only see the spring fabrics.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

So far I like the Uptown Girl fabric choice w/ monogram....very classic. The Roman stone is soooo cute too but I have been wanting a toile bag for awhile....what is everyone else thiking about????

I am glad the accessoriess willl be discouted too! Does the bag include the changing pad? I think I might was a sunglass case too.

blnony Guest

Default RE: Ella Bags - group discount

I'm thinking about the Fashion Girls - Black Pastel with a hot pink ribbon trim and black twill bottom and inside or the Sky Pink Red Stripe with some red ribbon trim in the middle. I don't know....there are so many choices. :) (I love this kind of dilemma!!)
    The neatest thing is being able to do the inside how I want it. The exact number of pockets, key holder, etc. I love the idea of designing a bag to my exact needs.

blnony Guest

Default Debbi

I can't email you thru here....do you have a different email that I could use, or do you just want to email me?
    Thanks---

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Debbi,

Count me in as a definite maybe! I have been looking at those bags on ebay for the longest time! I need to look at the fabrics and styles to see what would work best for me!

Sigh. I thought I had finished buying diaper bags, since I am so happy with my LE Little Tripper. Oh, well, the Great American Diaper bag search continues!LOL! I am interested in the Paci Pouch for an accessory and possibly a changing pad, but I need to see what the prices will be first.

Thanks for organizing this!

I'll be sending you an e-mail!

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

forgot to post my email:
    [email protected]

ThreeLittleAngels Guest

Oh just what I need! Ok, I think I want in on this - with baby number three on the way I'm just going to need a bigger bag! ;-)

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Debbi, of course you can count me in! I just sent you an email. Tell us what you need from us and when. :)

Thanks for setting this up--just feeding my diaper bag habit! You rock! :)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast