Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    momtoemma Guest

Default RE: Ella Bags - group discount w/UPDATE

I'm also interested in purchasing one of these bags. My e-mail is [email protected]. How will we ever choose with all these possibilities???

Thanks,

Here's the link to all the fabrics. They're all so cute. (Also, if you are on her home page, over to the right there is a green circle link that says "fabrics")

http://www.ella-bags.com/fabrics.html

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Am I missing where there are photos of the interior of the bags? They've got the button & loop closure I want.

I emailed petaluma bags via ebay to find out about getting that instead of a snap, well that made the bag custom which made it $95 instead of the 30-40 they go for on eBay...oops, nevermind then!

jmofarrill Guest

Okay, add me in! LOL I just purchased the Petite Kyla from fluffymail.com, and I realized it isn't really what I wanted. I like the look of the Elaine; now to decide on the fabric!

Default RE: Ella Bags - group discount

Oooooh, nice choices Brianna!!

I think I might get 2 bags since I am really having a hard time deciding with the new fabrics. I just love them, they are soooo my taste where usually I am underwhelmed. :)
    Mom to R and R

mattiew Guest

Debbi,
    These are sooo cute! I'm seriously considering joining you guys....this may be a dumb question but where do you sign up for the newsletter?

Thanks!
    Carrie

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I would like to be in on the group discount. I didn't see that you can add a zipper closing just a snap. Is there changing pads to match?
    emmie

Default I emailed her with all ?'s

Just wanted to let you all know that I emailed her with all of the questions that were posted and asked for more pics of interior shots and to give us one with "stuff" in it too so we could really tell how big they are.

I will post as soon as I get her email back. Here are the wholesale prices of the accessories (they are all on her website now under wholesale and then under order form):

Bib $7.00
    Head-2-Toe Bib $15.00
    Changing Pad $12.00
    Make-up Case $8.00
    Eyeglass Case $5.00
    Blankets $50.00
    Paci-Pouch $6.50
    Medium Make-up $15.00
    Large Make-up $20.00
    Bag Organizer $10.00
    Bottle Bag $9.00
    Elastic Bottle Holder $7.50
    Weekender $75.00
    Josie $25.00
    Ditty Bag $10.00
    Katherine $30.00
    Vinyl to Bib $3.00
    Vinyl to Changing Pad $7.00
    Vinyl to Bag $10.00

So, basically the bags are a la carte and you add what you want to make it "yours".

Make sure that you all sign up for their newsletter and I will then forward everyone that posted or emailed me (just click the link on the boards to email me) so that she has the names to do the discounted rate and can verify with the newsletter mailing list.

:)

Mom to R and R

Default Picture and more info

Some additional info:

"Bags come standard with three and three more can be added for $3.00.

Diaper bag pockets will also have elastic on all the pockets. I believe only 2 pockets have it in the picture below.
    The biggest interior of a diaper bag would be our “Elaine”. The backpack is also huge on the inside also.

2 pockets are empty in this picture, they are also big enough to hold a bottle or sippy"

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/1834.jpg
    Mom to R and R

cinrein Guest

I checked out her ebay auctions and store and found a pic of the inside of a diaper bag on this auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=15730

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast