Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    bluej Guest

Default RE: Ella Bags - group discount w/UPDATE

I do not need another diaper bag! Count me in anyway though! Hey, need something new and fresh for spring right?

liya Guest

Default What newsletter!!!

You guys.....LOL .... I have a very bad mommy brain these days with the job starting on wendsday...Where do i go??

BTW did she get you pics of the inside of the backpacks??

TIA

bluej Guest

Default RE: What newsletter!!!

Go to the homepage and scroll down. It's on the right side toward the bottom :) Took me awhile to find it b/c I was too busy looking at fabrics, styles, accessories...my head is spinning!

cinrein Guest

LOL--it took me a while to find it! On the right side of the screen and scroll down a bit. There is the headline about the New Paci Pouch, then 4 green circles for links to retail, wholesale, about us and our policies. There is a gray box under the "policie" circle that says "receive our free newsletter". It's light gray and really doesn't stand out.

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default More questions.. =)

If this info. is on her site somewhere...I apologize...just smack me w/ the link.

Bag dimensions
    Strap length
    Bag closure options (what is incl. in price?)
    Changing pad dimensions

It is on the bottom right where it says Receive our newsletter next to the credit card symbols and gift certificate symbol. :)

She said the backpack pic is exactly the same as the other pic I posted but just taller. She will be adding more to the website later tonight.
    Mom to R and R

Default RE: More questions.. =)

>
    >Bag dimensions JUST LOOK ON THE BAG STYLES PAGE

I'll ask the rest of the questions and post back.
    Mom to R and R

>
    >Bag dimensions JUST LOOK ON THE BAG STYLES PAGE

Here are the answers to the other ones (they are on ellababy.com)

Our changing pads are 20" x 12", perfect to cover baby from the head to toe. You do not want to take your baby out without one. Imagine going to a restaurant or to the mall with your baby and without an Ella-Bag changing pad. We cringe at the thought of a little babies head on a hard, cold, germy public changing table. Our pads are made with the softest cotton interfacing and double stitched so they wash well. Let us tell you about their awesome feature. We have added a handy dandy elastic bunch. All you have to do to put the pad away is fold, fold and roll. The elastic bunch wraps around the pad to secure it. Since the bunch is attached to the pad, it makes it even easier. You won't find that anywhere else because it's our new patented feature. We have actually seen some moms fold, roll and secure with one hand. The size of the pad when folded and rolled is 5 1/2" x 2 1/2". WOW, you could but that in your bottle pocket.

Straps lengths can vary from person to person. Our standard is 26” on diaper bags. If the woman is petite 24” or has large shoulders 28”.

Any of our closures, trims and fabrics are included in the price.

Closures include: snap, zipper, fabric tie, ribbon tie, and button & loop.

Basically, you’ll be able to “Build Your Own Bag” and the price for trims and closures are included.

Some additional fees do apply to upgrades and additional options.

Mom to R and R

blnony Guest

http://www.ella-bags.com

Just click on the side on what type you are looking for - tote - handbag - backpack etc.

http://tinyurl.com/yrmm8

thats the link for the changing pad info.

on the side of the main page, go to bag options and all the stuff about closure or other add ons is there.

Also, if you go to "build your own", then "design your own" are the top at three green round areas that give you a link to fabric, bag styles and trim.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Ella Bags - group discount w/UPDATE

I think that I saw the zipper option when I looked at the custom bags. Yes, you can get a matching changing pad.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast