Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Post your Ella bag designs here!

If you know what you want (or have a good idea that you don't plan to order), post it here! I could use some inspiration! Of course, if you don't want to share your design, that's okay too, but it's fun to see what everyone else picks out!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

blnony Guest

Default RE: Post your Ella bag designs here!

I'm sorry I can't give much inspiration...I've been driving myself crazy trying to decide.
    I really really like the Paris Print but I just can't decide what other fabric looks good with it.
    I also think I may get a boring one....:) (I'm sure my DH will be glad for that idea....;) ) The blue/yellow cabana with light denium and matching yellow trim and inside.
    But I want a funky one too..but I'm such a chicken!

ginamlee Guest

I'm going for the Lily size. I have a bag about the size of the Elaine and it is too small. I guess I am a heavy packer.

I want the body of the bag to be Cabana Stripe Ocean and would like the stripes to go horizontally.

I want the bottom of the bag to be Roman Glass Stone.

I'd like to have the prints separated by a matching khaki tan Custom Band and also have a khaki tan inside. I'd like my strap to be 2 sided. I'd like the khaki tan on one side and Roman Glass Stone on the other.

Options and accessories I'm going for:
    button loop closure
    additional pockets - all with elastic
    key loop
    changing pad with vinyl - Cabana Stripe Ocean with the stripes going the length of the pad
    ditty bag - Roman Glass Stone
    paci pouch - Roman Glass Stone

I checked with Aimee, and she said that the Cabana Stripe Ocean and Roman Glass Stone do coordinate well.

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Not very original but I love the look.....

Black Central Park Black tolie, black gingham inside, black twill bottom and black gingham ribbon

I know I want a monogram but can't decide if I should get just one letter "C" or three....three would look better on a larger bag (I am probably getting the Elaine)...but does "CCG" look weird.

I am going to get the button/loop closure, extra pockets, key loop and changing pad.

Picture of fabric choices attached.

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Here's what I am thinking about:

Backpack Style
    Keyloop
    PaciBag
    Changing Pad
    Xtra Interfacing
    Addt'l Pockets

Dark Ultra Suede Bottom *or* denim
    Red Twill or Red Cabana Stripe for the upper
    something light for the interior, either red gingham or a stripe

Not sure about the vinyl inside...I probably should do it ~ but will that add a lot of bulk and weight?

I'd love a burberry-type plaid for the outside though...I wonder if she'll have this in when she posts new fabrics. Petaluma has the burberry-type...but Ella seems to be more customizable at a better price.

Both of my strollers are red...and I love red...

Laura
    mom to William

Gina that sounds great. She mentioned that you had placed your order today. I like the two sided straps and might do that too!

How on earth did you decide on all of this already!!?!?!?! :)
    Mom to R and R

bluej Guest

I'm going for a more conservative look (this time around).

Elaine
    light ultra suede top
    red cabana bottom and inside
    Red 'B' monogram

extra pockets
    changing pad
    make up case (to function as my mini purse...money, lipstick, etc)
    key loop

I think that's it, but don't hold me to it!

ginamlee Guest

That Red Cabana Stripe was REALLY drawing me, too. But, I decided on the lighter spring/summer colors for this bag. Maybe she'll continue to do this for us if we send enough referrals and I can get something with that fabric for fall... Hmmm...

(I told her to PLEASE include business cards with my order. I am constantly stopped about my bags and slings!)

She will do it again. She already mentioned that when we started having so much interest when I kept emailing her with so many questions. I am emailing her tomorrow morning with additional names with emails that are interested (the ones that emailed or posted today) and then it will be the cut off for this go around at 5 PM. It seems feasible to do this every 2 months and we'll probably just keep the main Baby Bargains account and then do a sign up with deadline again and have 30 days to order.

Just another excuse to have a bag for every season. :)

Mom to R and R

I think that sounds really nice Jen. What about the straps? You could do the cabana on that or just a plain red?
    Mom to R and R

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast