Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    blnony Guest

Default RE: Post your Ella bag designs here!

Okay...honest opinions. Is this too loud?
    Here is my idea...

Elaine tote with tie closure

Top body in Paris Cream print - Hot pink solid band - very stripe watermelon bottom. Hot pink solid inside - stripe - or Paris print? and pink straps?

I'm adding three extra pockets with elastic tops; key loop; and maybe a striped changing pad to match?

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Is she posting more fabrics on Jan 20? I thought that the spring fabrics were the new fabrics for 1/20? Will there be more to pick from??
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Nothing new will be added, they will just be available after 1/20. So, if you choose from those fabrics I would imagine she can't start on your bag until she gets them in on the 20th.
    Mom to R and R

I think solid pink interior since the others might be too busy to find stuff inside the bag. What about the straps hot pink on one side and the paris print on the other?
    Mom to R and R

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Okay, I've decided. No matter what I look at, I keep on coming back to the Rocket Rascals. And I love the one she has on her diaper bag page. So this will be it!

http://ella-bags.com/Merchant2/graph...scals%2002.jpg

I'm going with the Elaine, and think that I'll add the paci pouch, makeup case and additional 3 pockets, and want the button top closure. I was going to order one for myself and my mom, too, but will wait until I see everyone else's designs - especially since she says that she'll do the discount again!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

bluej Guest

Crap! I overlooked the straps! Hmmm, ultra suede on the outer side and cabana stripe on the inside? I'm going to have to visualize this for awhile now! Which reminds me, I need to measure to see how long/short I want my straps. This customizing is a LOT of work!

blnony Guest

Lori-
    That is too cute. I really like it a lot.

This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. It sounds fun...but then it turns into panic almost...which is crazy..I don't know why I'm so worried about it!! :D

Edited to add: it may be b/c I've been on the computer so much today because our heater downstairs is broken and Audrey and I have had to be couped up in the upstairs all day and I need a simple thing to worry about instead of freezing to death! ;)

Debbi, when is the deadline to order our bags this time around? Thanks! :)

You have 30 days to order because your name is already submitted to her. The deadline to submit names is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5 PM EST.
    Mom to R and R

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Is any one else interested in the Flora bag from ella-bag?

I am interested in the Flora bag, since it seems to be about the same size as a Little Tripper. I love the one she has on the website that is in sage green toile with a pink/green striped interior. I think that pattern might be too girly, but I love the shape of the bag.

Is anyone else interested in the Flora bag? Or am I the only one? I really don't need a huge bag, since Andrew hates to be out for a long periods of time. I was considering the Caroline, but someone posted that they thought it might not be tall enought, which would be a concern of mine.

As far as fabrics, I love the farm print one (I think it's called Ollie and me), as well as the Rocket Rascals. I was thinking of getting blue gingham for the body of the bag, denim for the bottom, blue gingham on the inside and straps of denim. I wonder if she could do just one shoulder strap, because I just don't like 2 straps. I would get the key loop and paci pouch. I am thinking of getting a changing pad as well. DH is going to shoot me!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast