Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    blnony Guest

Default RE: Do CDs fit in the Elaine? Brianna?

I think the Elaine size would work with CDs. But it depends on how many you carry. If it were one or two, it would be fine. AIOs would proabbly be better too. But thats if you don't pack a lot of other stuff too.
    If you just have a small wet bag; I would def. go for the vinyl inside.
    I got the tie closure because I can "fill it up" more; I've had bags with all the different closures and I find the button and tie to have the most give.

I found that I can put everything I had in my XL ISM in the Elaine size and it fits fine; not protruding sides or overstuffed look.

Default sniff sniff

Sadly, the fabric I want is on backorder! Nita wants the same one and ordered hers anyway and is just crossing her fingers that it comes in.

It's the geo squares black and I was going to do red on the bottom and interior. I am adding the extra extra interfacing too since I like a stiff bag. I like reading the reviews that everyone is doing (okay, so just 2 reviews so far) since I don't know what I really want in a diaper bag like this. I use a Combi Urban Sling and a huge red leather tote that used to be my airplane carry-on bag pre preg! I am not a frou frou diaper bag girl so for me they all seem the same on the inside and I love learning from everyones expertise!
    Mom to R and R

coffeemug230 Guest

Default RE: Another Ella Bag Review...and comparison to ISM

I am hoping that another Ella discount happens!!

ismommy Guest

Default RE: Another Ella Bag Review...and comparison to ISM

Your bag is up on the Ella site. I still havent made up mu mind and keep looking at the fabrics. I am leaning towrad the kiwi pink strip but then I love daisies so keep looking at that too.

Helene

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3