Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default RE: Too many, too many, too many...

Toni, you bad girl for making me 'fess up! :):

*Ella backpack - arriving any day now, in Palm Beach pattern, with pink twill bottom, blue piping trim, and blue interior. :)
    *Fleurville Mothership (Fiesta Stripes) - Great bag for 2 kids. Great compartments and doesn't get dirty even when you rub up against the dirty car. Love the organization and room in this bag.
    *Baby Trend ActivPak (black) - Wonderful bag when Ellen was little and had lots of stuff to carry. Tons of little pockets and compartments. Too much now for everyday, but I still use this when I travel. I wish it was a bit more stylish.
    *LE Multiple Tot Tote (pink) - Bought this on the overstock page for $14! Great bag for when I have both kids and will be gone for a long time. TONS of room in this bag--it's huge!
    *Kate Spade dipe bag (Park Stripe) - Perfect bag for one kid. No way will this hold stuff for both kids. I still use this as a purse.
    *LE Little Tripper (red) - 2 editions ago, bought when it was on overstock. Not stylish enough for me IMO, so it stays in the trunk of the car filled with supplies.
    *Mommy & Me tote (black) - This is a fabulous bag! I love the fabric. I love the handles (there's a long strap for over your shoulder and 2 tote handles). I love that there's 2 snaps on the side so you can snap it onto your stroller. Nice organization, and it's a perfect size. Not too big, not too small. Plus it came with a little toy and small photo album. :) (Bought it at BRU.)
    *Belly Basics Mommy Tote (sage green) - Purchased when on sale, never used. Still sits in my closet, but I'm not ready to sell it. I'm convinced that someday I may want it.
    *Large tote that I purchased from a local handbag designer - I'm really excited to use this. It's so cute and perfect for the spring and summer. The outside fabric is colorful disco dots, and the inside is pink gingham covered with vinyl.
    *Another Ella backpack on order - Ink Spot fabric with black twill bottom, red feather trim, red interior.

I have owned and sold the Vera Bradley baby bag, Nicole Miller Messenger bag, LE Do-it-All, Kenneth Cole Messenger bag, Eddie Bauer backpack, and a Kalencom bag from Target that was a Longchamp knock-off.

As you can see, I'm simply obsessed. But it's too much fun to stop! :):):)

ETA: My Ella backpack is here!! I am working on a review and getting some pix posted! But so far I love it!! :)

Also, checking out the new LE striped dipe bag (I am nutty for stripes). It's so cute!

sbaker Guest

Default RE: Diaper bag roll call - post your collection here! Inquiring minds want to know!

Uh oh...It's confession time. I am addicted to diaper bags! Here's my current collection.

Loom Marsupial in Moss Green
    Kate Spade medium baby bag in Anapolis
    Coach Multifunction baby bag in red
    ISM medium tote
    ISM medium/large tote
    Tumi Expedition bag
    Little Tripper in navy (2003 style)
    Little Tripper in blue (2002 style)
    Little Tripper in green (2001 style)
    Timi & Leslie sunflower diaper bag
    LL Bean microfiber tote
    Eddie Bauer diaper bag
    2 hospital diaper bags

Bought and returned:
    Kate Spade large baby bag
    Kate Spade messenger baby bag
    Tumi messenger bag
    Lands End backpack diaper bag
    Lands End messenger diaper bag
    Lands End tote diaper bag
    Lands End Do-it-all (all 3 styles)
    Lands End Deluxe Do-it-all

Just my two cents...
    :) :+ :)
    Sara
    Mom to:
    Rayce 02/09/02
    Charlye 12/20/03

parkersmama Guest

Default RE: Diaper bag roll call - post your collection here! Inquiring minds want to know!

I love seeing what everyone has and the comments!

I have and use regularly or have used since AG was born:
    1) Bubblegum Bag-large, brown corduroy
    2) local store bucket bag, yellow fairy fabric...this is a small bag that is perfect for the church nursery...holds a few dipes, wipes, a toy or two, and a cup and it's embroidered with her name...no mistaking who's it is!
    3) LLBean boat tote with long handles...I keep this filled with just toys and take it in at restaurants or at my office as entertainment
    4) Sally Spicer diaper bag, fiddlesticks pink
    5) LE Multi-tot Tote, pink...I really only use this as a suitcase for Amy Grace whenever we take a trip

In retirement:
    1) LE Do-It-All...one of the originals, dark green, used when Parker was a baby
    2) LE Backpack...several iterations back, black, used when Wesley was a baby
    3) LE Little Tripper...a couple of models ago, blue, used when Wesley was a toddler up until Amy Grace came along and my new girly diaper bag obsession was born!

On the way:
    1) ISM backpack in Provence
    2) Ella Caroline bag, but I'm really hoping to use it more as a purse, except that Lori's comments are frightening me that it'll be too large! :)

I'm sure there are others I'm not remembering! I have received and given away multiple diaper bags from the hospital and well-meaning friends who didn't have a clue what sort of diaper bag I'd want. LOL!

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you for posting! Keep them coming, folks! I want to see what everyone has! My DH couldn't believe it when I told him that there were other mommies with more diaper bags than me. It is now the running joke in my family about my diaper bag obssession!

Hee, hee - Maureen, I started this post so that I could see what was in your stash! I am feeling very deprived at the moment since I don't have as many diaper bags as you and the other ladies. Unfortunately, DH doesn't understand my need for diaper bags. Sigh, I am living vicariously through each of you!

I want to get a Timbuk2 and a Loom bag. I like the looks of the Ella and the ISM, but would be concerned about fabric durability and washing it. Of course, DS is 16 months old and by the time I am able to get any of the more expensive diaper bags, he will be potty trained!

I look forward to other's responses!

Kimberly H Guest

We have:

-LE Deluxe Diaper Backpack: used as Mia's carryon in China and stays stocked in car for backup.

-LE Little Tripper (new style): DS#1 selected it as his diaper bag but uses the family one so am keeping to use as bag when Mia gets older.

-Vera Bradley Villager: planned to use as main diaper bag but isn't wide enough for me and I overstuff it. I already had this one for cross-stitching so no loss there.

-Petaluma Designs bucket bag: this is my favorite - it's my everyday bag and works great for us, except I'd trade the magnetic snap for a button/loop (see overstuffing comment above). The fabric is paperdoll Chinese clothes and perfect for my little sweetie.

Now I'm on the hunt for a great cooler bag that will hold ONE Playtex disposable bottle.

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Nicole Miller diaper bag....actually is a very well organized bag but too bulky. I have only used it a few times. The attached changing pad sucks!!!
    LE backpack....DH uses it....very little organization
    LE Little Tripper (2003???) Very functional, great for quick trips...not attractive at all but doesn't look bad w/ workout clothes
    My 3 beans....tote....very cute! vinyl...cleans up great but noooo pockets.
    Ella Elaine bag....really like it so far..great everyday bag!

I think that is all I have...besides 2 hospital bags...the black Enfamil Bag is in my SUV filled w/ extras!!!

I would love a Kate Spade York bag for the Fall but I think DH is going to put an end to my diaper bag obsession....plus I have heard KS diaper bags are that great b/c they don't have any compartments. But they sure are stylish!

Andrea S is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I did not realize how many bags I had until now.

-LE little tripper--older version I have been using this, but it is not big enough when we are going out for day or dinner. It is not stylish at all I think I will keep it for dh when I get my new one.
    -ISM backpack on its way
    -OSA backpack-- I only use this when I travel it is huge.
    -bubblegum bag--I got this when she first started and it is really small I used last summer for quick trips
    -LE Do it all-- never use I need to sell it

Andrea
    mom to Andrew 8/14/02

Default RE: Diaper bag roll call - post your collection here! Inquiring minds want ...

Off the top of my head, ones that i can remember :+

LE do-it-all older one in a moss green/sage? and the newest one in orange
    LE deluxe the most recent update style in a hunter green like color suppose to "go with" my MBDU
    LE little trippers 3 in total, running of coarse the last 3 style changes, colors one is again that sage/moss green, one in orange and the newest is in the sky blue color
    I also have several perego bags, i used to buy them to "match" my perego strollers
    maclaren back pack only comes in one color silver/grey :P
    chester toddler tote in cherry pattern with light blue background
    i'm still me L tote in poodles

Their is more, but i'd seriously have to go through the garbage bag full i put in the basement a few months ago x(

Um, the ones i actually use are:
    the ISM tote, great for 3 kids, i like all the pockets, helps me find things.

Chester toddler tote, like how it zips up, so can be turned upside down and backwards lol..good for one kid or a quick trip, has a spot to hold one sippy/bottle and will hold diapers/wipes even my wallet.

I plan on buying in the spring a ISM backpack in the tan noah ark i think it'll be nice for long outings in the summer. :D

So bottom line, i own way more than i use....

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://cmw.dailymoviereviews.com/contrib/fk/bunny.gif

cvharris Guest

Our diaper bag stash:

- ISM Large Tote - LOVE this one, I don't use it in the winter, though, in fear of it getting dirty
    - Ella Lily Tote - Haven't used this one yet, it is a summer bag
    - Eddie Bauer Diaper Backpack - I use this in the winter for longer trips
    - Current Style Lands End Little Tripper - This is a good winter bag for quick trips
    - Black Similac Hospital Diaper bag - stays in the car

Edited to add: I'm lusting after a Timbuk2 messenger bag!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

heidi_timms Guest

Wow Maureen you take the cake-LOL! That is quite a stash!

I have:

-A coach baby bag in red-used for a long time, but hate how it doesn't hold it's formed shape when stuffed

-A Bumble bag in the olive stripe floral-using this everyday now and loving the pockets and changing pad that snaps off. It's messenger style, plus backpack, which I love.

-An Amy Coe from Target in black-was only $3. Great for weekend trips to hold baby sundry items

-An ebay bucket bag in the "fashion girls" print. I currently use it for toting around toys to my parents or ILs house

-Ella backpack on the way in the Watermelon stripe

Wants:
    Fleurville Alpha 7 bag in the Fiesta stripe
    Petunia Picklebottom bag, not sure what style

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast