Calmegja2 Guest

Default You know those Mr. Clean sponges?

In a desperate attempt to clean a shiny red microfiber bag, I used my Mr. Clean sponge on the material.

Lo and behold, to my amazement, it got rid of the ink, the dirt smudges, and the slush marks that were afflicting my beautiful bag.

I was absolutely shocked.

I even used a Mr. Clean to get ink of the couch fabric, and it worked on that, as well.

I give up. I am absolutely addicted to them. I cannot believe it saved my bag.

Sigh. Who knew I'd be in love with a cleaning product pimp like Mr. Clean?

Default The Magic Eraser

I am an addict too! They are absolutely amazing at getting stuff clean that you NEVER thought would come clean. I am not a "cleaner" and when I tried these for the first time on some wall scuffs (from carrying luggage up the stairs), I couldn't stop myself. I ran around the house looking for anything to clean and it worked on everything!!!!

Magic Eraser's rule. :) :) :) :)
    Mom to R and R

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: You know those Mr. Clean sponges?

Magic Erasers are cool! And I don't like to clean a whole lot, either. I never knew you could use them on fabric though! This might open up a world of new possibilities...

Jennifer
    mom to Jacob 9/27/02

Default RE: The Magic Eraser

That is so funny! I have to chime in because over the holidays my mil and I got one at the supermarket, when we went home, we were really excited to test it out on scuff marks. But we cleaned the kitchen floor that morning already. So NO scuff marks for us!!! She then grabbed some shoe and just tried to make scuff marks on the floor. It was so funny. And yes, it did work! Didn't know it could work on so many other places.... hmmmm. Cool!

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: The Magic Eraser

LOL!

They worked like magic on crayon marks & scuffed walls, dirty refridgerator handles...

Kimberly H Guest

Default RE: You know those Mr. Clean sponges?

And if you like the Mr. Clean eraser, try the Clorox Bleach Pen. I'm in love :) It's saved two of Mia's shirts so far and I've only had it less than a week!