Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Has anyone attempted a Loom Marsupial co-op?

just curious if this has already been tried? anyone think this is a possibility? would be great to get 10-20% off plus maybe a free watermelon clutch? i have no idea how these things work, so was just curious how they got started. just someone emailing a company like diaperbags.com and setting up a deal?

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

Default RE: Has anyone attempted a Loom Marsupial co-op?

Sounds like a great project for you Tammy!!!

When I did the ella bags coop, I emailed her initially and told her that we had lots of great diaper bag shoppers and if we could get a discount we could commit to a certain number. So, that was my starting point and look what it turned into: a lot of bags ordered for her and a really great discount for us!!!
    Mom to R and R

i'm going to email them right now!

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

sbjf Guest

Default Great idea!!

If they're not receptive maybe you can contact Johanna La Fleur, she's the Loom Life founder, her phone number is 415-381-2820 and her email address is [email protected]

I had emailed both her and diaperbags.com when initially considering these bags and they were both REALLY responsive and helpful.

This is where I sent my email to diaperbags.com : [email protected]

I hope they go for this, it would be great to get some type of discount or even the clutch thrown in, fingers are crossed!

Default RE: Great idea!!

i just sent an email to diaperbags.com. hopefully they are receptive and get back to me asap.

i wonder, since johanna doesn't seem to do direct sales, if that would even be a possibility. i'll definitely email her if diaperbags.com says no though. maybe she'd have a suggestion of dealing with someone else...like a b&m store? gosh i hope this works. i would definitely get a bag then!!!

plus diaperbags.com has a bunch of other bags, and maybe others are interested in those as well, so it would be beneficial to the company if they could sell a lot!!!

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

sbjf Guest

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, if diaperbags.com doesn't go for it maybe Johanna can recommend another distrbutor who would be more willing, like maybe a new store who is trying to get off the ground or something.

Thanks for trying to get this going!

Calmegja2 Guest

Man, do I just love this board. Such good thoughts come outta here!

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Tammy,

If this gets off the ground, let me know! I love the looks of the Loom bag. With summer coming up, I need a sturdy bag that I can put stuff in for 2 kids as well as myself. I need to start saving some money now!

Thanks for looking into this for us!

Default UPDATE

I got a reply back and they are interested. I will be contacting the marketing person tomorrow and will let you all know asap what the deal is!

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

Calmegja2 Guest

Default RE: UPDATE

Thanks, Tammy!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast