Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    papal Guest

Default MUST not get sucked in.. MUST not get sucked in!

Arrrrrghhh.. too late!!! count me in for the Loom co-op.. i want one too. They look so cute!

Last edited by missym; 12-07-2008 at 02:32 PM.

sbjf Guest

Default RE: UPDATE

Yeah!!!!!! Push for the free Watermelon Clutch, please!! LOL!

I cannot wait to hear from you tomorrow!

Thanks, Tammy!

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Has anyone attempted a Loom Marsupial co-op?

Great idea, Tammy! If the co-op ends up happening I'm definitely interested.

Thanks,

Carmen

momtoemma Guest

I would also be interested in a Loom coop! I've got my eyes on the Sally Spicer backpack as well! This is definitely an addiction!

Thanks!

sbaker Guest

Default RE: UPDATE

Oh no! I already bought mine! I'll be SO jealous if y'all get a discount.

Just my two cents...
    :) :+ :)
    Sara
    Mom to:
    Rayce 02/09/02
    Charlye 12/20/03

lmariana Guest

You can count me in as well!

Mariana
    Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

zuzu is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Tammy,

Please count me in. I was planning to order a Loom bag in the next month anyway (just need to decide on the color), and would love to find a better deal. I was hoping a co-op would pop up, and thought of suggesting it, but didn't think I'd have time to organize it, and it didn't seem fair to ask anyone else to. Thanks so much for looking into this!!

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

jasabo Guest

I would love to participate, if that's ok. The Loom bags look really great!

Lisa

Would you mind checking to see if the new Spring colors will be available for the group purchase? The robins-egg blue sounds nice! I can be as girly as I want to be since DH uses a Patagonia messenger bag when he needs a diaper bag!

I missed the Ella co-op purchase but couldn't wait for the next one and placed my order the other day (Fashion Girls Black Elaine bag). I tried to use regular bags as diaper bags for a while (DD is 4.5 months) but now I'm giving in. And I can see an addiction beginning...

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default I SHOULD KNOW MORE ON THURSDAY

i spoke with the marketing manager this morning. he is planning to get back to me on thursday. he is actually going to talk to a couple of the companies he sells diaper bags for - loom, sally spicer, and fleurville to see if he can do deals on all of these. I told him the better the deal, the more people will buy them.

I encourage you, if you are interested in any or all of these bags, to post your reply here. that way I can tell him how much support a discount program would have by the time i talk to him. i advised i couldn't tell him HOW many people would be interested, because i knew it would depend on what the deal was, so i just told him to see if he could make it as good as possible and he'd get good response.

the sally spicer totes look nice too. i wonder if anyone can compare them to the ISM bags.

anyway, please keep up the responses for people who'd be interested, becaues i think that can only help them to put together a good promotion!

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast