Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    nursemom Guest

Default RE: The Diaperbags.com Sale is ON NOW!!! here are details!

Hi Tammy,
    Thank you once again for setting this up! I have been mooning over the red marsupial bag for a few weeks now, and now I will actually own it in a few days! DH is happy to have saved $30, I am happy to have my dream bag, and hopefully Baby Roberts will be happy to have a stylish and oh-so-efficient Mom! I'll let you know if this is true when he/she arrives in July....

Suzanne

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Bandicoot *NOT* part of the co-op

I've been holding off on the co-op because I was considering the Bandicoot. Well, I just got a reply back from Diaperbags.com that said that the bandicoot will not be part of the co-op.

ETA: Copy of email received from Diaperbags.com

Sent : Tuesday, March 2, 2004 3:57 PM
    To : Deidra
    Subject : Re: Questions RE: BBB sale

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the Bandicoot will not be a part of the Baby Bargains promotion as we first thought. We will however have it available to purchase within the next day. It will retail for $110. Actuals shipments will begin in early-mid April.

> Hello There!
    >
    > Can you tell me if the Loom Bandicoot will be part of the sale and if
    > so, what the discount will be?
    >
    > Thank you very much!
    >
    > Deidra

Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Bandicoot *NOT* part of the co-op

Oh, no! I have been pleading with DH all day long to let me get a new diaper bag! I told him that I really wanted the Bandicoot and that it would be around $100 or less, so I guess that I won't be getting it. :(

Oh, well, maybe I can get an Ella bag next time around, even though I really want the Bandicoot or the Petunia Pickle Bottom from the co-op that Sandie organized. DH doesn't want me to spend $100 or more on a diaper bag. Hmmmm, maybe I could get the SkipHop, since that is a lot less than $100!LOL!

Thanks for letting us know that it won't be a part of the co-op since that is what I have been waiting for.

Hmmm? Where did my original reply post go? Well, I think it SUCKS that the Bandicoot is not part of the co-op. If I read the original e-mail from diaperbags.com correctly, they were only waiting for the pictures, then it would be added to the co-op.

Maybe we could get them to change their mind if there's enough interest? Who else would have bought the Bandicoot?

--Jennifer

hardysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I emailed about the photos of the Avocado Loom... the images won't be available for a couple of wweeks, though they will try to post a swatch... I imagine it would be tricky to pre-sell an item totally sight-unseen. Maybe that is part of the problem.

Stephanie

sarahfran Guest

I'm right there with you. I too was drooling over the Bandicoot, told myself it might be within the ball park if it was less than $100, and am now wondering about the SkipHop.

Although if I'm really honest with myself, I'm pretty happy with my diaperbagless existence. I've been using random large purses with no problems to date. 'Course, DS is still small, so diapers, toys, extra clothes are all manageable.

Will I find myself wanting a "real" diaperbag as DS gets older??
    -Sarah
    Mom to Dylan, 8/18/03

Motherhood is such a joy!

Jeanmick Guest

Me! Me! Me! I would have bought it. The Marsupial is a bit too big for me. I'm really bummed. I don't get it. I would have bought their new product "unseen" for a decent discount. :(

Oh well, I'll just have to purchase the Skip-hop.

cvharris Guest

Default RE: The Diaperbags.com Sale is ON NOW!!! here are details!

Tammy,

Please post pics of our red marsupial and the clutch when you get it. I'm wanting to see what the lining looks like. Thanks!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

twinmama Guest

Default RE: another Lisa with twins?

I live in VA, but if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'll look you up!

I think I might go with one of the Looms. I love the detachable clutch and I need something for quick trips. Now I just need to decide which color...decisions, decisions!

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Tammy - Just wanted to add...

Despite the dissapointment that the bandicoot wasn't part of the co-op after-all, I still want to thank you for all of your time and effort dedicated to this!!!!!

Just felt I needed to say that. :)

Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast